Any gun owners here?

Feb. 18, 2013, 7:16 p.m.

i dont think they need it..

what, they jus' naturally insane then?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 18, 2013, 7:20 p.m.

Anyone know somewhere in Creston BC that I can challenge the PAL / restricted PAL test? I would rather not have to sell my guns if things go south down here.

Not entirely sure Canada wants you back… Do you solemnly swear to try resolving possible conflicts with your words instead of a gun under your pillow, on your hip, in your truck, by your bedside, in your nightstand drawer, with you at work, etc…?

Feb. 18, 2013, 10:01 p.m.

that does not sound very american farmer you should be willing to stand with your guns to defend your right to bare arms and willing to die for it cuz gun deaths is what made america great.

what, they jus' naturally insane then?

that would be a pot calling the kettle black scenario

lots of freerange organic beef up here if you want to go to the trouble

Feb. 18, 2013, 10:06 p.m.

that would be a pot calling the kettle black scenario

lots of freerange organic beef up here if you want to go to the trouble

Trouble?

I buy it by the 1/2 at $3.25/lb from a friend….butchered and wrapped. Even got a free 20 lb box of bones for the dogs and a 20 lb bag of trimmings for making stock.

Pastor of Muppets

Feb. 18, 2013, 10:33 p.m.

I think meat from a flabby, cornfed cattle that spend most of their lives confined to stalls is more tender and tasty than the sinewy, leather-tough meat from free ranging, grazed cattle. I don't eat a lot of red meat, but I've had both, and cows that live like Rockerfellers are better eating than the ones that hang out at the gym all day and eat only gluten-free vegan. Just making a point here.

Feb. 18, 2013, 10:42 p.m.

I think meat from a flabby, cornfed cattle that spend most of their lives in stalls is more tender and tasty than the sinewy, leather-tough meat from free ranging, grazed cattle. I don't eat a lot of red meat, but I've had both, and cows that live like Rockerfellers are better eating than the ones that hang out at the gym all day and eat only gluten-free vegan. Just making a point here.

Its all in how they're finished.

A "free range" bovine that is not finished properly on grain will look like those mealy cows you see in India. Ranchers up here do it right.

Feedlot (Rockefeller?) cattle are disgusting. Tell me, would you screw a woman that stands and eats in her own shit all day?

Why would you eat a cow that does?

Pastor of Muppets

Feb. 18, 2013, 11:13 p.m.

A "free range" bovine that is not finished properly on grain will look like those mealy cows you see in India. Ranchers up here do it right.

Feedlot (Rockefeller?) cattle are disgusting. Tell me, would you screw a woman that stands and eats in her own shit all day?

Pigs stand and eat in their shit all day, and besides maybe duck their ain't any meat that can beat pig.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 18, 2013, 11:13 p.m.

Meh … we gladly eat vegetables grown in cow shit, or worse. Circle of Life.

And you don't need to tell the French (veal) or Japanese (Kobe) about locking down cattle to get specialty meats.

Tell me, would you screw a woman that stands and eats in her own shit all day?

I don't know. Send me a picture and I'll get back to you.

Feb. 18, 2013, 11:30 p.m.

where do i get the license that lets me empty mag after mag of 7.62 in full auto in the woods?

Maybe a sustainable tree farm harvest license? I think someone here (2bit?) posted a video of how its done.

Feb. 19, 2013, 6:28 p.m.

where do i get the license that lets me empty mag after mag of 7.62 in full auto in the woods?

No dice. Full auto are prohibited for us civilians. I do however empty mag after mag of 7.62 semi-auto in the woods.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

Feb. 19, 2013, 8:27 p.m.

No dice. Full auto are prohibited for us civilians. I do however empty mag after mag of 7.62 semi-auto in the woods.

Not necessarily true. It is just a pain in the ass, and prohibitively expensive.

http://www.westernfirearms.com/wfc?set=02

And the cheap part is getting the firearm. Then you have to pay for the amount of ammo you would go through with a machine gun.

So possible, but probably not worth it.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Feb. 20, 2013, 6:25 p.m.

Not necessarily true. It is just a pain in the ass, and prohibitively expensive.

http://www.westernfirearms.com/wfc?set=02

And the cheap part is getting the firearm. Then you have to pay for the amount of ammo you would go through with a machine gun.

So possible, but probably not worth it.

For us Canadian civilians is what I meant. You would need a 12.2 class on your PAL and still then you can't shoot them.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

Feb. 20, 2013, 7:41 p.m.

ah, then you're right. I just figured that us civilians meant U.S. civilians.

But, after seeing the $50,000 AK's on that site, I have no interest in ever owning one. (legally)

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.