anti-olympic thugs.

May 24, 2007, 10:25 a.m.

get out the tazers on 'em.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/070524/K052402AU.html

May 24, 2007, 11:07 a.m.

When the Olympic cycle is over, who and/or what will the APL and their ilk blame for poverty?

Anyone and everyone.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 24, 2007, 2:16 p.m.

I feel that the news channels should just stop putting these tossers on the news every night.

I also wonder why these groups feel that all tax dollars spent should be directed to only the "needy". Why should there be concern when tax dollars are going to be spent on things that may benefit those who pay taxes? It is the taxpayers money, not the non-taxpayers, so they can come knock on my door and ask for a hand-out.

I am not against social programs, and strongly feel that we do need to ensure the health and welfare of all, but we can't ignore the fact that we also need to spend the things that make this city/country a great one for all, not just focus on the "needy"

ARGHHH… I just get so worked up when I think about these BS protesters..

06 - Giant Faith2 - New pedals - the ones they put on stock must have been a joke.. i did not laugh

Www.shorerider.com

May 24, 2007, 2:19 p.m.

Pratt and Taylor had the guy leading the group on 1040am the other day. Funny Sh*t the guy only works 2 days a week and he is fully capable of working more but chooses not to. They went off on him.
Great radio.

May 24, 2007, 2:39 p.m.

When the Olympic cycle is over, who and/or what will the APL and their ilk blame for poverty?

anyone they can!!

……..while making sure to avoid providing possible solutions which could be easily implemented to achieve their goals…….

bah…what do I know, I'm capitalist yuppie scum…..

Loud Hubs Save Lives

May 24, 2007, 2:41 p.m.

Pratt and Taylor had the guy leading the group on 1040am the other day. Funny Sh*t the guy only works 2 days a week and he is fully capable of working more but chooses not to. They went off on him.
Great radio.

The man is keeping me down bro - wants me to put in more than 16 hours of work per week.

Fight the man!

May 24, 2007, 2:42 p.m.

I nominate APL for the title of Terrorist Organization.

I would also like to nominate Lee Lau as the position of Security Chief. His concertina wire and machine guns position is exellent.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/