An Observation

June 7, 2013, 9:10 p.m.

come on man.. and yea enough Wine while driving could cause me to drink and drive and kill someone on the street, however, its mentioned in the bible 1, repeat, 1, glass of wine is ok, so I guess a cup of coffee falls under the same category. Hope that helps

I'm not being facetious at all. Honest question.

What's the different with THC? I am not a bible scholar, so it is 100% possible I missed the writings that said THC was expressly prohibited.

June 7, 2013, 9:14 p.m.

So now that we have torn the Christians a new one,who has the balls to go after,oh let's say, Native Americans and their silly spirits,reincarnation and fairy tales about ravens,the moon and pheonixes and such?

I elect XXXer

Too late. Christians and Jesuits have already done the deed. Tip of the invasion spear.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

June 7, 2013, 9:17 p.m.

So as someone with your beliefs, what are you thoughts on science proving that dinosaurs walked the earth millions of years ago when the Bible says that the earth is only 6000yrs old?

I don't know. Science proving this and bible saying this, I can't answer that. Obviously dinosaurs walked this earth at one point, and the bible mentions a certain time line, but to me, time and dating are kind of, not the up most important. Maybe that's a grey area in the bible where it will confuse Christians, like it does for me anyways. I cant answer that, but before you think that there is no answer, I am sure someone could have a better answer for you, away from these boards.

Smoking weed, well, don't do it anymore, weed has it's negative effects if done too much. One joint, maybe comparable to one glass of wine? bah.. I don't know, I'll have a puff if someone's passing it 'round, but, I'm not buying it, waking up to it, or selling it. I don't know, call me a terrible Christian for doing so, but, everyone gets to know their tolerance to things after time, so bottom line is I try to stay responsible with these things.

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 7, 2013, 9:22 p.m.

And that's cool man, but let me ask you this.. What's your explanation for the stars in the sky and the planets around us? The perfect set up of animals eating grass and humans being able to breathe because of what the Trees give us. The ability to create life between Man and Woman, and the amazing growth we seeing in babies in life as they age. These are all things, that I do not believe could come from an, Aliens idea, or a chemical 'big bang' that laid things out perfectly for humans to live. This could probably open up a completely different jar of worms, and that's cool, cause worms do things that are beneficial to this planet too.

I believe in evolution

What is your explanation of this 67 million year old dinosaur when the bible puts the creation of Adam at some 6000 years ago?

June 7, 2013, 9:27 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdJ2trGelbE

June 7, 2013, 9:28 p.m.

Sure. He decided his creatures were no longer needed. Man it would be cool to be God. "don't need these anymore, see ya later" " oh, these people ain't doing nothing right, ka boom, zap zap pow pow. gone"

He can do that. Believe it or not.

So you think God has decided that Bees aren't needed anymore?

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

June 7, 2013, 9:55 p.m.

I believe in evolution

What is your explanation of this 67 million year old dinosaur when the bible puts the creation of Adam at some 6000 years ago?

June 7, 2013, 9:56 p.m.

NBR used to be a very busy place, full of friendly folks and fun topics. Now it seems to have been reduced to around the same 20 or so posting much of the time. My thoughts are that there is a hatred for anyone who is a Christian or of any type of a right wing view. They are constantly attacked by people that I wont name,yet I am sure you know who they are.They are attacked viciously,repeatedly and without any care as to their opinions, and that is what has driven away people and stopped many from posting.

Post something anti Christian and it is all good, post anything anti Islam and you are a bigot, and it then turns into a Christian/right wing bashing thread regardless.

Sad to see this has happened, how do we fix it and make NBR fun again.

I fully expect to be attacked for posting this, but that will only further prove my point.

Dude, that is deep.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

June 7, 2013, 10:15 p.m.

:lol:

June 7, 2013, 10:19 p.m.

I believe in evolution

Alright, but what was around before evolution? What caused the, I guess Fish, or monkey, to be transformed over time into, humans, or us? Or what gave the alien the idea to transform the monkey, or fish, or whatever they have changed it to now to eventually evolve into humans? Think very beginning stages, we came from somewhere, or someone IMO, can't leave out important details..

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 7, 2013, 10:20 p.m.

So you think God has decided that Bees aren't needed anymore?

Why are bees going extinct??

June 7, 2013, 10:21 p.m.

June 7, 2013, 10:22 p.m.

June 7, 2013, 10:25 p.m.

With great power comes great responsibility, good point

June 7, 2013, 10:33 p.m.

With great power comes great responsibility, good point