An Observation

June 7, 2013, 10:36 p.m.

if there's a god, it probably has better things to worry about than whether or not same sex couples want to get married or not, or whether one should really not use that evil contraception, or people having sex out of wedlock. I mean really, it created the universe but cares about basically about a bunch ants copulating down there in its little experiment? yeah, sure it does.

disclaimer - I attended church regularly into my 20s and both sides of my family are highly religious…me, notsomuch.

June 7, 2013, 10:39 p.m.

Alright, but what was around before evolution? What caused the, I guess Fish, or monkey, to be transformed over time into, humans, or us? Or what gave the alien the idea to transform the monkey, or fish, or whatever they have changed it to now to eventually evolve into humans? Think very beginning stages, we came from somewhere, or someone IMO, can't leave out important details..

I believe it all started with a single cell, no one gave it the idea to change, the cell changed to adapt to the surroundings in order to survive. I'm not saying I have all the answers, far from it but I don't need to feel that "someone" started it or caused it. Science has proven that dinosaur to be some 67 million years old, in your world this earth didn't exist at that time. How do you explain that?

June 7, 2013, 10:39 p.m.

I couldn't even up load that pic to Paint to re size it.. but ah, I'm not sure why your posting that. Are you just trying to take jabs here without any thoughts behind them or what are you doing? Everyone knows you can't have sex with little boys, especially if your a pope, a leader and in a position to preach for your religion. Doesn't matter what position of power your in, everyone knows that it is wrong. But its a great pic regardless…

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 7, 2013, 10:40 p.m.

I believe it all started with a single cell, no one gave it the idea to change, the cell changed to adapt to the surroundings in order to survive. I'm not saying I have all the answers, far from it but I don't need to feel that "someone" started it or caused it. Science has proven that dinosaur to be some 67 million years old, in your world this earth didn't exist at that time. How do you explain that?

I can't explain that 'cause I don't know the exact time table of this earth related to the bible and how that all ties in, just like you can't explain how that single cell got to be in existence in the first place

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 7, 2013, 10:41 p.m.

Look kiddies….it is another religion train,,,,oops I meant circle jerk on NBR.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 7, 2013, 10:43 p.m.

I couldn't even up load that pic to Paint to re size it.. but ah, I'm not sure why your posting that. Are you just trying to take jabs here without any thoughts behind them or what are you doing?

Resized for your viewing enjoyment.

I'm just taking jabs as I'm trying to understand great responsibility. Now I'm torn between science and Thor at the moment.

June 7, 2013, 10:43 p.m.

if there's a god, it probably has better things to worry about than whether or not same sex couples want to get married or not, or whether one should really not use that evil contraception, or people having sex out of wedlock. I mean really, it created the universe but cares about basically about a bunch ants copulating down there in its little experiment? yeah, sure it does.

disclaimer - I attended church regularly into my 20s and both sides of my family are highly religious…me, notsomuch.

So…are you for or against women being topless while shopping on Nelson's Main Street?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 7, 2013, 10:46 p.m.

Resized for your viewing enjoyment.

I'm just taking jabs as I'm trying to understand great responsibility. Now I'm torn between science and Thor at the moment.

Science and Thor have an equal case against religion, both fictional stuff, easy to believe. Don't need Faith when a SCIENTIST! is proving things for you…

I had a science teacher in school. She was a scientist too. I think she got fired…

June 7, 2013, 10:47 p.m.

Why are bees going extinct??

Lets just say things aren't going so well for the bees right now. But really, do we need them anyway?

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

June 7, 2013, 10:49 p.m.

In thor I trust

June 7, 2013, 10:50 p.m.

I had a science teacher in school. She was a scientist too. I think she got fired…

Jesus kinda lost his job, too. Happens. But nowadays you can collect bogey - ask a Newfy, it's their religion.

June 7, 2013, 10:50 p.m.

Lets just say things aren't going so well for the bees right now. But really, do we need them anyway?

Yea no you said that, I mean, why are they going extinct ? Does maybe our impact as humans have anything to do with it? Fall of man, humans have destroyed this earth… fact

June 7, 2013, 10:51 p.m.

Jesus kinda lost his job, too. Happens. But nowadays you can collect bogey - ask a Newfy, it's their religion.

He lost his job.. As a carpenter?

June 7, 2013, 10:53 p.m.

remember roots roundup?

ya man! Roots Roundup got back togetehr circa 2000ish and Red Shred booked them for likely paddlefest, which is/was a bush party at the confluence of the quesnel [HTML_REMOVED] Cariboo river in a ghost town, RR played in the bush under a pair of trouble lights to light the stage and just to top it off Jerry Hana did a guest appearance (a h-school alumni) he got up from the audience and did "Slave to my dick"

Awesume show !

June 7, 2013, 10:53 p.m.

Here all night guys. Been on many construction sites going through these conversations, so, nothing new, just out numbered