An Observation

June 7, 2013, 8:49 p.m.

You are welcome,

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 7, 2013, 8:56 p.m.

wow, you've just laid out pretty much everything that I have against religion, all in one post. I don't need a book or a belief to give me a purpose, guidance or guilt in my life. I let my life experiences and own thoughts guide my path.

And that's cool man, but let me ask you this.. What's your explanation for the stars in the sky and the planets around us? The perfect set up of animals eating grass and humans being able to breathe because of what the Trees give us. The ability to create life between Man and Woman, and the amazing growth we seeing in babies in life as they age. These are all things, that I do not believe could come from an, Aliens idea, or a chemical 'big bang' that laid things out perfectly for humans to live. This could probably open up a completely different jar of worms, and that's cool, cause worms do things that are beneficial to this planet too.

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 7, 2013, 8:58 p.m.

I do drink coffee, I had a cup today at lunch… 2 sugar 2 cream, I hope this was helpful

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 7, 2013, 8:59 p.m.

old testament for sure, new testament not so bad. but this really goes to what i'm saying about man's interpretation of religion and of course him using fear as a motivator. if we consider more the new testament and teachings of christ the message is more about tolerance, compssion etc towards our fellow man.

ok, so you've shared some examples that show the new testament is not all great. seeing as i had already acknowledged that point in my previous post i'm not sure what point you're trying to prove or uncover here.

Which is the part of your previous post that "acknowledges that the new testament is not all great"?

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 7, 2013, 9:01 p.m.

And that's cool man, but let me ask you this.. What's your explanation for the stars in the sky and the planets around us? The perfect set up of animals eating grass and humans being able to breathe because of what the Trees give us. The ability to create life between Man and Woman, and the amazing growth we seeing in babies in life as they age. These are all things, that I do not believe could come from an, Aliens idea, or a chemical 'big bang' that laid things out perfectly for humans to live. This could probably open up a completely different jar of worms, and that's cool, cause worms do things that are beneficial to this planet too.

So that means when the dinosaurs were wiped out by a massive asteroid impact millions of years ago that was God?

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

SCIENCE!!!

Kn.

I do drink coffee, I had a cup today at lunch… 2 sugar 2 cream, I hope this was helpful

Can you talk about why you don't feel remorse consuming the drug caffeine? It also physically alters your thought processes and motor-skills.

Which is the part of your previous post that "acknowledges that the new testament is not all great"?

Kn.

i bolded it for you.

old testament for sure, new testament not so bad. but this really goes to what i'm saying about man's interpretation of religion and of course him using fear as a motivator. if we consider more the new testament and teachings of christ the message is more about tolerance, compssion etc towards our fellow man.

i will grant you that the point was inferred and apologize for not making it more clear if you were unable to pick up on that.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 7, 2013, 9:02 p.m.

SCIENCE!!!

Kn.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 7, 2013, 9:03 p.m.

Can you talk about why you don't feel remorse consuming the drug caffeine? It also physically alters your thought processes and motor-skills.

depending on the type and amount of coffee this might not actually be the case.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 7, 2013, 9:03 p.m.

And that's perfectly alright!

Kn.

June 7, 2013, 9:04 p.m.

come on man.. and yea enough Wine while driving could cause me to drink and drive and kill someone on the street, however, its mentioned in the bible 1, repeat, 1, glass of wine is ok, so I guess a cup of coffee falls under the same category. Hope that helps

June 7, 2013, 9:05 p.m.

depending on the type and amount of coffee this might not actually be the case.

yea really eh, after the cup this afternoon, I felt, pretty well normal..

June 7, 2013, 9:07 p.m.

So that means when the dinosaurs were wiped out by a massive asteroid impact millions of years ago that was God?

Sure. He decided his creatures were no longer needed. Man it would be cool to be God. "don't need these anymore, see ya later" " oh, these people ain't doing nothing right, ka boom, zap zap pow pow. gone"

He can do that. Believe it or not.

June 7, 2013, 9:09 p.m.

Sure. He decided his creatures were no longer needed. Man it would be cool to be God. "don't need these anymore, see ya later" " oh, these people ain't doing nothing right, ka boom, zap zap pow pow. gone"

He can do that. Believe it or not.

So as someone with your beliefs, what are you thoughts on science proving that dinosaurs walked the earth millions of years ago when the Bible says that the earth is only 6000yrs old?

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"