All Things Canuck (We be golfing now)

April 13, 2006, 10:42 p.m.

Sorry you're out of the playoffs d00ds. Well not really, but I'm not going to be an ass.

W00t the Avs clinched!

Hows Jose in net?

April 13, 2006, 10:46 p.m.

Hows Jose in net?

So far so good, as far as I know. Apparently he played really well tonight and in the Phoenix game he was standing on his head during a couple 5 on 3s in the first. I haven't seen him play yet though.

I look forward to the Saturday game.

April 13, 2006, 10:49 p.m.

Sorry you're out of the playoffs d00ds. Well not really, but I'm not going to be an ass.

W00t the Avs clinched!

\

:lol: Colorado will be out first round;).

April 13, 2006, 10:51 p.m.

They need a complete rebuild, might as well be an expansion team again….It's all gotta start with Cutting Burt, he's been useless and never 100% in any given game.

Clunking is for retards.

April 13, 2006, 10:55 p.m.

\

:lol: Colorado will be out first round;).

Oh probably. Unless we can jump up to the 5th seed, possibly the 6th. Nashville is beatable, Calgary might be, it depends on Kiprusoff. Dallas will probably cream us.

April 13, 2006, 10:57 p.m.

Sharks are insane and may go all the way.

April 13, 2006, 11:34 p.m.

I cant beleive this shit, we're out. Wow.

Sharks are insane and may go all the way.

I would want to say not a chance in hell, but I really have no idea. With teams like Buffalo, Nashville, Rangers in the mix, playoffs could be really interesting.

Back to Canucks, what the hell. This year was inconsistent, and I wanted to beleive we could pull it off and then stuff happens in the playoffs, the good stuff, but it didnt happen.

As for mixing up the team, Dan Russel is saying a lot about not seeing Bert around next year, and I dont know what to beleive. Is it for his best interest or what? Without Bert, thats a big spot to fill by someone else, but I dont necessarily think trading Bert is the answer.

Auld had an amazing year considering he was put into the position. They gave him the chance and he took advantage of it. Keepin him is a must.

So much more to talk about..

chad

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

April 13, 2006, 11:48 p.m.

Crawford has to be at the top of the list.

How come everyone forgets the Crawford created the sedins from mediocre players.

Maybe naslund and Burtuzzi just suck now.

April 13, 2006, 11:59 p.m.

I cant beleive this shit, we're out. Wow.

As for mixing up the team, Dan Russel is saying a lot about not seeing Bert around next year, and I dont know what to beleive. Is it for his best interest or what? Without Bert, thats a big spot to fill by someone else, but I dont necessarily think trading Bert is the answer.

chad

Bert doesn't deserve to be paid what he is right now and it useless weight on a new nhl. We don't need pilon's we need skills and speed. What's he getting 4 mill a year? go find a couple new anson carters or sedin's. Fuck high dolar people who don't play up to their paycheck. Getting rid of bert will send a message to everyone, hopefully naslund for sure, he's been playing uder the gun for the last 1/4 of the season(came back from injury too soon?)

Clunking is for retards.

April 14, 2006, 12:01 a.m.

Bert doesn't deserve to be paid what he is right now and it useless weight on a new nhl. We don't need pilon's we need skills and speed. What's he getting 4 mill a year? go find a couple new anson carters or sedin's. Fuck high dolar people who don't play up to their paycheck. Getting rid of bert will send a message to everyone, hopefully naslund for sure, he's been playing uder the gun for the last 1/4 of the season(came back from injury too soon?)

bert gets more like 5.3, i cant remember exactly though

April 14, 2006, 12:10 a.m.

Bert and Nazy has the worst +/- on thew team. Send em both off. Keep Crawford becuase the Sedin/Carter Line was all him.

The only problem, whos willing to take the Burt or Nazy.

April 14, 2006, 12:22 a.m.

Off Sportsnet.ca

"They were tight, and squeezing the sticks as they were, we were able to take advantage of it," Sharks coach Ron Wilson said. "When you get on a roll like this, you go storming into the playoffs. That team we played tonight is totally drained because they're surrounded by a negative atmosphere, and it's sliding all the way down the (roster).".

Interesting comment by the Sharks coach.

April 14, 2006, 1:45 a.m.

Off Sportsnet.ca

"They were tight, and squeezing the sticks as they were, we were able to take advantage of it," Sharks coach Ron Wilson said. "When you get on a roll like this, you go storming into the playoffs. That team we played tonight is totally drained because they're surrounded by a negative atmosphere, and it's sliding all the way down the (roster).".

Interesting comment by the Sharks coach.

Were they talking about all of vancouver?

April 14, 2006, 1:52 a.m.

How come everyone forgets the Crawford created the sedins from mediocre players.

Maybe naslund and Burtuzzi just suck now.

The Sedins are merely maturing. They were always talented, but were wimpier than whit ri0t's dick.

Other teams modify their defense to slow down the Canuck's better lines, and Crawford doesn't know how to deal with this. It was obvious in the last playoffs (2 years ago) . It was horribly obvious at the Olympics in Nagano. He's the coach. He's responsible for team tactics. He's also responsible for motivating the players. They don't play hard for him. His success at Colorado was largely due to great players and outstanding goaltending. In other words, my opinion is that he is a problem and the Canucks can do better.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 14, 2006, 2:38 a.m.

Were they talking about all of vancouver?

Not the brightest are we?

Your sig is SOO SICK BRO! Man look at all that crazy shit!!!! BLOOD!!