All Foods Have Been Recalled

June 6, 2016, 2:28 p.m.

All foods that are non-perishable have just been found to contain Listeria and/or ecoli and/or stupid ingredients.

Consumers are warned to just throw out every f#!*ing thing they ever bought, that seemed healthy at the time, and re-buy it again at higher prices, from the same places, using the same suppliers, using the same cost-reducing, mass contamintaion, unchecked systems as before.

Some foods self-purify during manufacturing and should be deemed safe for all:

Beer.

Yogurt.

And also just in. Listeria and some other bacteria are now found to survive cooking at the usual recommended temperatures.

To immunize yourself, just pop a bunch of antacids (lower your stomach acid baby!) and consume some of the latest recalled foods. The pain will last for a minute, everything else will last for eternity.

June 6, 2016, 3:27 p.m.

Beer and Gin. Diet of champions.

June 6, 2016, 8:38 p.m.

Which liquor has the least calories?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

June 6, 2016, 10:27 p.m.

Beer and Gin. Diet of champions.

Praise be.

Ride: Ibis Mojo HD
Club: CMBA
Talent: None
:beer::canada:

June 6, 2016, 11:11 p.m.

Nexium…im good.

June 7, 2016, 7:14 a.m.

I've had no issues with my diet of whiskey and gummybears.

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

June 7, 2016, 12:50 p.m.

All foods that are non-perishable have just been found to contain Listeria and/or ecoli and/or stupid ingredients.

Consumers are warned to just throw out every f#!*ing thing they ever bought, that seemed healthy at the time, and re-buy it again at higher prices, from the same places, using the same suppliers, using the same cost-reducing, mass contamintaion, unchecked systems as before.

Some foods self-purify during manufacturing and should be deemed safe for all:

Beer.

Yogurt.

And also just in. Listeria and some other bacteria are now found to survive cooking at the usual recommended temperatures.

To immunize yourself, just pop a bunch of antacids (lower your stomach acid baby!) and consume some of the latest recalled foods. The pain will last for a minute, everything else will last for eternity.

Weren't you the guy who was telling us that Muni water, which has to meet Health Canada as well as provincial standards

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ewh-semt/pubs/water-eau/sum_guide-res_recom/index-eng.php

isn't as safe as commercially bottled water, which is "self-regulated" (ie unregulated) except for bottling plants being inspected by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency about once every 3 years:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/bottle-vs-tap-7-things-to-know-about-drinking-water-1.2774182

?

June 7, 2016, 1:36 p.m.

Throw out your troll, it is past the best-before date.
And so are your 2014 c. links.
At least revive that thread, then at least everyone can read your lame arguments.

June 7, 2016, 2:59 p.m.

spinach tried to kill me but doesn't seem to be recalled. beware, the spinach.

June 7, 2016, 3:41 p.m.

spinach tried to kill me but doesn't seem to be recalled. beware, the spinach.

CBC had a special evening program a few years ago that covered the issues that arise from the production in organic and/or pre-cut veggies/salads etc.

Something to do with the plant tissues cut end being especially susceptible to safely harbouring ecoli and listeria bacteria.

Solution: suggest that even a quick rinse in vinegar is one of the most effective ways to rid pre-cut salads of nasties. Even a vinegar salad dressing works both in the salad bowl and in the stomach to greatly enhance the protection from them.

And adding a tablespoon of vinegar also lowers blood sugar levels quite well.
And adding a tablespoon of vinegar triggers the stomachs own acid production.

I try to stay away from pre-cut veggies and salads. Unfortunately, when people are rushed, such as for summer bbq and picnics, they buy pre-cut, and then they also don't refidgerate them well.

What is the salad bowl coming to!

June 7, 2016, 8 p.m.

Throw out your troll, it is past the best-before date.
And so are your 2014 c. links.
At least revive that thread, then at least everyone can read your lame arguments.

I make no arguments … I asked a question … about something you posted on this very forum …