Alberta Drivers

June 29, 2011, 10:20 a.m.

dunno about that, travelled across Canada a few times now. the only drivers that do not pull over when a faster car approaches are BC drivers. Period. That includes all the foreign rental motorhomes in Ontario - they even pull the hell over. NOt BC drivers.

QFT. I love coming back to the valley only to have some douche do 90km/hr in the passing lane with a line up of cars behind him.

June 29, 2011, 10:35 a.m.

yeah seen a rig parked in safeway p-lot his crewcab [HTML_REMOVED] double axle trailer was parked so it took up 2 parking spots which is normal for a rig that big and we get a lot of them on the way to AK but he ddint park well out of the way and then he took up the lane where cars are supposed to drive BETWEEN the parking spaces

""dunno about that, travelled across Canada a few times now. the only drivers that do not pull over when a faster car approaches are BC drivers. Period. That includes all the foreign rental motorhomes in Ontario - they even pull the hell over. NOt BC drivers ""

well that cuz it's easy to pull over into the shoulder lane on the praires , OTOH I seen them try to pull over in really stupid places on BC highways ,on BC highways where there are almost no places to pull over like there are on the praire so IMO …fail

June 29, 2011, 11:11 a.m.

Oh you guys have no idea, I used to live in Invermere BC. The Red plates would flood into our sleepy little town once summer hit with there big trucks and their wake boats. They drive like aholes, cutting people off, racing merge lanes, and they are on the horn if you're not on the gas the millisecond a light turns green. Don't even get me started on the amount of drunk driving they do. +

Not to mention they'd pull out their MX bikes and ruin our MTB trails because they figured they are Albertan's and they are the reason Canada even exists so they can do what they want.

Now that I live here I don't see them as much but when I do I still curse them.

June 29, 2011, 11:59 a.m.

dunno about that, travelled across Canada a few times now. the only drivers that do not pull over when a faster car approaches are BC drivers. Period. That includes all the foreign rental motorhomes in Ontario - they even pull the hell over. NOt BC drivers.

I agree 100% with this. I have driven back and forth and lived in and drove in 7 of the 10 Provinces and BC drivers just don't seem to have a clue about pulling into the rigth hand lane when your not passing someone. They just cruise along in the left lane. I love when they drive side by side at the same speed not letting anyone pass them……..

June 29, 2011, 12:11 p.m.

I agree 100% with this. I have driven back and forth and lived in and drove in 7 of the 10 Provinces and BC drivers just don't seem to have a clue about pulling into the rigth hand lane when your not passing someone. They just cruise along in the left lane. I love when they drive side by side at the same speed not letting anyone pass them……..

Ahh thats seems to be a big city person thing not a BC thing.

June 29, 2011, 12:50 p.m.

Oh you guys have no idea, I used to live in Invermere BC. The Red plates would flood into our sleepy little town once summer hit with there big trucks and their wake boats. They drive like aholes, cutting people off, racing merge lanes, and they are on the horn if you're not on the gas the millisecond a light turns green. Don't even get me started on the amount of drunk driving they do. +

Not to mention they'd pull out their MX bikes and ruin our MTB trails because they figured they are Albertan's and they are the reason Canada even exists so they can do what they want.

Now that I live here I don't see them as much but when I do I still curse them.

No one in BC would ever do such atrocious things. :lol:

I know plenty of DBag drivers and MXer's from BC. Some of them even drive lifted trucks and 4X4 in areas they shouldn't. There are plenty of DBags from Alberta too, but saying its just people from AB is stupid.

The poacher that I reported two years ago was running your nice blue plates and killing shit illegally in your backyard.

June 29, 2011, 12:54 p.m.

Oh you guys have no idea, I used to live in Invermere BC. The Red plates would flood into our sleepy little town once summer hit with there big trucks and their wake boats. They drive like aholes… racing merge lanes, and they are on the horn if you're not on the gas the millisecond a light turns green.

A+B=C

June 29, 2011, 12:54 p.m.

I masterbate to you guys bitching about us here in Alberta. Its not just the boob thread that goes in my spank bank.

:kiss:

June 29, 2011, 2:10 p.m.

I masterbate to you guys bitching about us here in Alberta.

More proof that you have sweet fuck all to do in that shitty province of yours. But hey, I don't care if you jerk off with a hand full of sandpaper to pass the time. As long as it's east of Golden, you can do whatever the hell you want.

June 29, 2011, 2:27 p.m.

I dunno Canmore is really nice. That's the lipstick on the pig

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 29, 2011, 2:40 p.m.

I dunno Canmore is really nice. That's the lipstick on the pig

Canmore is still in the Rockies though. That is like the BC/Alberta DMZ, doesn't count.

It is all conditions. Straight and snowy and Albertans drive like mad men. Curvy and rainy, BCers rule the road. They are still deebags though.

June 29, 2011, 4:22 p.m.

Canmore is still in the Rockies though. That is like the BC/Alberta DMZ, doesn't count.

It is all conditions. Straight and snowy and Albertans drive like mad men. Curvy and rainy, BCers rule the road. They are still deebags though.

thats what i mean.. lake louise and jasper and shit is just the lipstick on the pig that is alberta

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 29, 2011, 5:21 p.m.

More proof that you have sweet fuck all to do in that shitty province of yours. But hey, I don't care if you jerk off with a hand full of sandpaper to pass the time. As long as it's east of Golden, you can do whatever the hell you want.

Personally I leave the sandpaper out and use hand lotion, less chance of jabbering like a monkey on an internet bb. Went for a good hike this morning before heading off to deadmonton for the black keys but your right there is nothing to do in this province. :)

June 29, 2011, 5:30 p.m.

You stop bitching about people in the left lane going slow when you have a vehicle with balls. I kindly pull to the right and come as close as possible to them as I move ahead of them in the left. Douchebag move, of course, but you would be surprised how many people move right after a jackass move like that. Sometimes they get the clue, other times well not so much.

Driving in Merica I noticed its the law to move to the right, and whilst driving down through washington the last two months I have noticed they are very good highway drivers. Mind you there is always the old fogy who thinks its a god given right to drive in his lane.

Clunking is for retards.

June 29, 2011, 8:05 p.m.

lol you fuckers in your vancouver bubble