airplane vs conveyor belt

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:27 p.m.

what the FUCK are you talking about??!?!?!?!?!
the plane wouldnt be moving, just the wheels smartass

hows about this, get a belt sander, put a little toy car on it, wheels down…the wheels spin hella fast but the car doesnt move in comparison to the earth, does it?!?!?

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded
the jet engines are mounted on the wings the tires are just there to support the plane got it now?

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:27 p.m.

you = smarter then me (or have more time on you hands either way..
i thought if iwrote pedro my opinnion would be more respected.

:)

Pedro does bring up some good points, but being only one R off of Pedo …. discounts much of that

"ANYONE can have the American dream…but not EVERYONE can have the American dream"

"Looking for a fight, look a gypsy in the eye…"

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:32 p.m.

i thought pedro was a computer

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:32 p.m.

the jet engines are mounted on the wings the tires are just there to support the plane got it now?

it states the conveor belt matches the speed of the wheels, so even if the engines are on full the plan still woudnt move the wheels would just spin faster and the plane would stay still. there would still be nothing to lift the plan upwards, u need wind passing over and under the wings to create lift. theres no way the plan would take off. period.

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:34 p.m.

hey, you ever knotice how when a plane powers up the wheels start moving? faster and faster as the plane throttles up dumbass

bikes:
04 norco 4by w/ 05 sherman firefly :(
07 KTM 144sx :)

I like to throw up prior to dropping into a-line. I find it makes jumping easier.

it states the conveor belt matches the speed of the wheels, so even if the engines are on full the plan still woudnt move the wheels would just spin faster and the plane would stay still. there would still be nothing to lift the plan upwards, u need wind passing over and under the wings to create lift. theres no way the plan would take off. period.

uhm…
all the wheels do is support the plane. the engines move it forward no matter what the wheels are doing (do you think the wheels keep the plane going forward when the plane is in the air?)

Ha Ha! Made you look.

well i know the plane could take off if it's a harrier unless the governor of california is flying it

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:35 p.m.

hey, you ever knotice how when a plane powers up the wheels start moving? faster and faster as the plane throttles up dumbass

uhm yeah, cause them engines are pushing the plane forward…

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:41 p.m.

uhm…
all the wheels do is support the plane. the engines move it forward no matter what the wheels are doing (do you think the wheels keep the plane going forward when the plane is in the air?)

holy crap, can u take a second and think this through. i no the wheels dont make the plan move but that is completly irelevant(yikes sp). your right the wheels do just support the plan but does that mean they dont spin? the engines are pushing the plane foward, the plan is on the wheels the wheels are spinning and the belt is matching that speed going the opposite direction. the plan therefore is not moving foward and unless the plane moves foward thers no air passing over and under the wings so it will never take off.

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:42 p.m.

put it like this:

sorry about my shitty drawing

bikes:

I like to throw up prior to dropping into a-line. I find it makes jumping easier.

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:45 p.m.

holy crap, can u take a second and think this through. i no the wheels dont make the plan move but that is completly irelevant(yikes sp). your right the wheels do just support the plan but does that mean they dont spin? the engines are pushing the plane foward, the plan is on the wheels the wheels are spinning and the belt is matching that speed going the opposite direction. the plan therefore is not moving foward and unless the plane moves foward thers no air passing over and under the wings so it will never take off.

yeah so the belt will just make the wheels spin backwards what possible difference would that make? it would still kepp gaining momentum and take of like normal..

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:45 p.m.

nicely put man

bikes:

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:46 p.m.

yeah so the belt will just make the wheels spin backwards what possible difference would that make? it would still kepp gaining momentum and take of like normal..

ok, the planes engines may keep going faster and faster, but remember, the belt always matches the planes speed, therefor making the velocity zero

bikes:

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:47 p.m.

the diffrence it makes is the plane isnt moving foward. it cant take off unless its movinf foward

Jan. 1, 2006, 2:48 p.m.

ok, the planes engines may keep going faster and faster, but remember, the belt always matches the planes speed, therefor making the velocity zero

uhm
no. the wheels arent powered so it does not matter what the wheels are doing it will still keep moving forwards..

Ha Ha! Made you look.