AHHHHH the creditors are after me

Jan. 24, 2003, 10:11 p.m.

Originally posted by trail worker
i fucked columbia house outta around 200 bucks for cd's..i got a letter one day, it was from the dept. collector.
called them up and denied everything, told em i never got fair warning.
then i wrote up a fake letter from my "laywer".i wrote the letter from the "laywer" myself, slapped it in an official looking envelope and embossed it with some fancy looking thingys. in the letter i simply wrote that i would sue theyre ass for a bunch of reasons. sent the letter off, they got scared thinking a lawyer was gonna fuck em over and they sent me a letter of apology immediatly and a free cd.
youre a pansy..you just have to know how to manipulate people:o
keep in mind that at the time i was only 14.

He's not a tricky little bastard he's a fucking thief, plain and simple. Not paying people you owe is theft, no way to argue your slimy ass out seeing as you're so proud about it. If someone stole your ride you'd be pretty pissed off wouldn't you. And don't give some crap about how its a big company and they won't miss the money. Wanna know why some stuff at stores seems expensive, because of all the shoplifting that happens. So to make up for their losses the stores increase the markup of the goods. It means that I have to pay for somebody else jacking goods. It's also the part of the reason insurance for your car is so high, cause of all the thefts, smash and grabs and stereo rip-offs. C'mon people, stealing is just not cool. Never was, never will be.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 24, 2003, 10:57 p.m.

i fucked columbia house outta around 200 bucks for cd's..i got a letter one day, it was from the dept. collector.
called them up and denied everything, told em i never got fair warning.
then i wrote up a fake letter from my "laywer".i wrote the letter from the "laywer" myself, slapped it in an official looking envelope and embossed it with some fancy looking thingys. in the letter i simply wrote that i would sue theyre ass for a bunch of reasons. sent the letter off, they got scared thinking a lawyer was gonna fuck em over and they sent me a letter of apology immediatly and a free cd.
youre a pansy..you just have to know how to manipulate people:o
keep in mind that at the time i was only 14.

]_Originally posted by synchro _He's not a tricky little bastard he's a fucking thief, plain and simple. Not paying people you owe is theft, no way to argue your slimy ass out seeing as you're so proud about it. If someone stole your ride you'd be pretty pissed off wouldn't you. And don't give some crap about how its a big company and they won't miss the money. Wanna know why some stuff at stores seems expensive, because of all the shoplifting that happens. So to make up for their losses the stores increase the markup of the goods. It means that I have to pay for somebody else jacking goods. It's also the part of the reason insurance for your car is so high, cause of all the thefts, smash and grabs and stereo rip-offs. C'mon people, stealing is just not cool. Never was, never will be.

don't get worked up synchro i only smell bullshit coming from him :rolleyes:

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Jan. 24, 2003, 10:58 p.m.

I agree with gearwhore and clay. Don't fuck up your credit. I have the same problem. I don't know why they gave me a mortgage but I think it was because of my wife's excellent credit. My word of advice is to stay away from Student Loans as well. Talk about a freaking anchor to carry with you for 10 years until it's paid off.

Jan. 24, 2003, 11:14 p.m.

Originally posted by synchro
Yeah I know. Just had some stress at work today so I was just blowin off some steam.

roll are your stress and anger up into a tiny little ball and release it on some inncoent un expecting person lol

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Jan. 25, 2003, 12:30 a.m.

i dont think you could pull it off…you dont seem to be too smart:rolleyes:

thank you :D
i used to be "smart"
until i started being blahs apprentice :thepimp:

Originally posted by blinded
are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

Jan. 25, 2003, 10:58 a.m.

Originally posted by KonaRoasted
don't get worked up synchro i only smell bullshit coming from him :rolleyes:

uh no,that wasnt bullshit.
and i didnt get 200 dollars worth of cd's for free.
i took so long to pay for 2 cd's that they racked up 200 dollars worth of late charges on my account.
I don't consider it stealing because in the end i payed for the 2 cd's i owed for, i jsut didnt have to pay the interest.
its the same as someone racking up all sorts of stuff on their credit cards and then somehow scamming VISA(although that would be a lot harder) out of the interest while still paying the money they owed. Thing is, columbia house is hell of lot stupider than VISA is.
another loophole:
you are not binded uner any sort of contract when under the age of 18, meaning that the contract I signed with columbia house is pretty much worh the TP i wipe my ass with.

law classs tteaches you alot of things.some good,some bad

Jan. 25, 2003, 1:02 p.m.

another loophole:
you are not binded uner any sort of contract when under the age of 18, meaning that the contract I signed with columbia house is pretty much worh the TP i wipe my ass with.

sort of true, sort of not. columbia house's contract asks if you are of legal age/mind, etc etc. if you defraud them by lying about that fact, you are on the hook for whatever you signed and for fraud.

there are several other "loopholes" that creditors have to stop under 18er's from screwing them over

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Jan. 25, 2003, 1:04 p.m.

who said anything about 'were"?!? ;)
yep a true little f*cker:)
having skills like that is good…lets you get what you want whenever you want it pretty much, also gets you out of trouble if the need be:P

oh man you are gonna be toast with that attitude. the creditors will eat you up alive.

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Jan. 25, 2003, 5:15 p.m.

…in the end i payed for the 2 cd's i owed for, i jsut didnt have to pay the interest.

Since you paid for the cd's in the end that's cool. My bad for gettin worked up but you made it seem like you scam them for $200 worth of discs.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 25, 2003, 6:49 p.m.

Originally posted by synchro
Since you paid for the cd's in the end that's cool. My bad for gettin worked up but you made it seem like you scam them for $200 worth of discs.

yeah no worries…i didnt make it too clear in my first post i guess.

Jan. 26, 2003, 9:42 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re
**the WORST mistake i ever made was to not take credit seriously. my credit is still fucked up. banktrupcy is better than just not paying. if you have an outstanding debt , it NEVER leaves your credit. it will disapear 7 years after the issue is resolved!!!!

BRUTAL KIDS, BRUTAL! **

tell me about it:mad:

fucking student loans!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Jan. 26, 2003, 9:48 p.m.

I'm with trail worker. I signed up to Columbia house using a fake name. they called "me" and I told them he moved to Prince George and still owed me money. Quite easy, actually.

On a side note, the royal bank was threatening to hire a P.I. to track me down for my student loans, even after I had given them post dated cheques for the full amount of it. The guy always called me at home and work, so I got his name, went to mybc.com and started hassling him at home….hehe
Oh, the conversations we had. But I really do regret not dealig with the loan earlier, now i am paying $300/mo for the next year to the **s. And they keep trying to cash the cheques early, so i keep telling my bank to send them back, and not to cash them until the date on the cheque. Luckily I scanned all the cheques in and saved them on a CD, just in case. I could go on but….

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Jan. 26, 2003, 10:01 p.m.

Originally posted by Derek Diggler
I'm with trail worker. I signed up to Columbia house using a fake name. they called "me" and I told them he moved to Prince George and still owed me money. Quite easy, actually.

hahahaha you pimp smacked em upsidethe head just like i did