911 conspiracy theories on Youtube

March 29, 2017, 9:12 p.m.

It is entirely possible to get lost in the tractor beam of theories and inconsistencies. After about two videos I was convinced all over again.

Maybe I'm just gullible but there is a shitload of weirdly compelling videos. 

One of my favourites is the BBC reporter mentioning the collapse of WTC building 7 - 20 minutes before it collapses when it's clearly visible in the background. WTF?

<font color="#000000">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ</font>

The comments are heavily populated by idiots of course but watching the vids is like crack. Like this angle of Building  7 going down. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI

And there was a lot of talk of it being "brought down" and talk of it collapsing long before it came down when there has never apparently been a tall building that has collapsed due to fire. 

Flame away but you too may get caught in the beam.

Last edited by: [email protected] on March 30, 2017, 5:09 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 29, 2017, 10:18 p.m.

Pretty fake for that building to come straight down. Clearly a false flag covert job.

Thread killer

March 29, 2017, 11:47 p.m.

There were hundreds of Muslims cheering the collapse of building 7.  True story.

March 30, 2017, 8:50 a.m.

To be honest, I no longer think that much about the whole thing. 

What would it change anyways, if all the conspiracy theories  about 911 turned out to be true? 

Same with the assassination of Kennedy, etc. 

International politics and jingoism have always been one giant major shitshow.

March 30, 2017, 8:54 a.m.

there was a discovery channel reality TV show where they showed how buildings were prepped to come straight down, it took them months to drill holes in the walls, cables walls to one another, run miles of fuse pack to  explosives, the building becomes a construction zone for months

I don't think the prep needed could be done on the sly without somebody seeing it

No one has ever come forward to say they planted explosives or worked on the demo

the buildings just happened to collapse straight down

the conspiracy thing is just something that could have happened

March 30, 2017, 9:43 a.m.

The whole thing is so fucked to think about. The Pentagon is so clearly a missile and not a plane.
No footage of the crash has ever been released, all the light posts are intact right in front of the crash site.
No plane parts, jet engines never disintegrate on impact.

March 30, 2017, 9:59 a.m.

Cam will be appearing on InfoWars soon...

March 30, 2017, 10:20 a.m.

9/11 was Obama's fault

March 30, 2017, 10:29 a.m.

^ I thought Biggie Smalls did it?

March 30, 2017, 3:57 p.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

Cam will be appearing on InfoWars soon...

I can yell. I can get blue in the face. I can drink. Sounds like I'm in.

March 30, 2017, 4:25 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

there was a discovery channel reality TV show where they showed how buildings were prepped to come straight down, it took them months to drill holes in the walls, cables walls to one another, run miles of fuse pack to  explosives, the building becomes a construction zone for months

I don't think the prep needed could be done on the sly without somebody seeing it

No one has ever come forward to say they planted explosives or worked on the demo

I am not convinced it was explosives in any way, but this is a very unconvincing argument to counter the explosive theory.  Basically, the argument they make is that taking down a building takes months of work and planning, so the only conclusion is that a plane did it in a split second without any planning??  OK then.

March 30, 2017, 4:27 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

there was a discovery channel reality TV show where they showed how buildings were prepped to come straight down, it took them months to drill holes in the walls, cables walls to one another, run miles of fuse pack to explosives, the building becomes a construction zone for months

That's interesting for sure. But what about the fact that there doesn't seem to ever have been a building that came down in the same way.  Or one that collapsed because of fire? (edit - apparently one in Iran recently) If it was rare or uncommon I'd get it but it has apparently never happened. That gets tougher to explain. And if it never happens why were people walking around talking about the fact that it was going to come down or 'be pulled down' hours before it happened?

And don't get me started on building 6...

As for the Pentagon, there apparently would be several surveillance cameras that would have caught the whole thing. Why have we never seen those, if they actually want to quash these theories?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNngyhZQrk

The debunking literatures isn't nearly as compelling - especially the pop mechanics stuff.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/

Wikipedia's entries carry more weight because they address both sides.

And don't even get me started on JFK...

Last edited by: [email protected] on March 30, 2017, 5:32 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
March 30, 2017, 5:33 p.m.

This is a pretty solid debunking JFK theories article. Much less fun than the conspiracy stuff though. Not sure I buy the nerve explosion theory.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2013/11/john_f_kennedy_conspiracy_theories_debunked_why_the_magic_bullet_and_grassy.html

March 31, 2017, 9:01 a.m.

Bush and Cheney were not smart enough to pull it off.

March 31, 2017, 9:10 a.m.

Posted by: [email protected]

This is a pretty solid debunking JFK theories article. Much less fun than the conspiracy stuff though. Not sure I buy the nerve explosion theory.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2013/11/john_f_kennedy_conspiracy_theories_debunked_why_the_magic_bullet_and_grassy.html

I watched a show once where they tried to replicate the assassination with the same gun and full metal jacket bullets and I was left believing that Oswald could have pulled it off alone.  It sucked because I want to believe, but facts always burst my bubble.