5G APPEAL

May 5, 2019, 11:12 p.m.

http://www.5gappeal.eu/the-5g-appeal/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

May 6, 2019, 3:13 a.m.

i rather wait for the spacex/amazon satellite constelations

May 12, 2019, 1:59 a.m.

Idea: I wonder with that frequency or next step of wifi, (when) can we actually start randomly or specifically activating dormant dna.

May 12, 2019, 10:21 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Idea: I wonder with that frequency or next step of wifi, (when) can we actually start randomly or specifically activating dormant dna.

Still way too long of a wavelength to do anything.

May 13, 2019, 9:31 p.m.

Oh sure..... https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/05/13/fiber-broadband-and-small-cells-an-unholy-municipal-alliance/print/

May 14, 2019, 12:44 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Arent you the same guy that didnt know magnets were needed for fusion? I'll stick with my imagination thank you very much.

May 14, 2019, 6:27 p.m.

Arent you the same guy that didnt know magnets were needed for fusion? I'll stick with my imagination thank you very much.

Nope, wasn't me.   I'm fairly fluent in nuclear physics.

May 15, 2019, 5:22 a.m.

Oh come on now, dont make me link it up..

May 22, 2019, 1:01 p.m.

ok just because, top of da page:

https://nsmb.com/forum/forum/nbr-not-biking-related-9/topic/the-nsmb-random-conspiracy-theory-thread-11013/?page=22

May 22, 2019, 2:19 p.m.

Don't think there are any magnets in the middle of the sun,  yet it's fusing a hundred million tons of hydrogen every second.

May 24, 2019, 4:45 a.m.

Don't think there are any magnets in the middle of the sun,  yet it's fusing a hundred million tons of hydrogen every second.

Oh come on now, you know the context in which it was to be taken and that was on Earth fusion. Not in space.

And how much does hundreds of millions of tons weigh in space?

May 24, 2019, 1:41 p.m.

Across the United States, telecom providers have begun mapping their plans to deploy 5G “small,” microwave-emitting cellular sites throughout neighborhoods. Every person deserves to be informed about what’s happening and what’s within every household’s ability to control.

Already the largest thing that humanity has built, we double the Internet’s size every two years. The Internet of Things (IoT), also known as machine-to-machine communication, generates data traffic via the “smart” power grid, billions of mobile phone and Internet users who expect 24/7 access, GPS networks and self-driving cars, toilets that analyze stools and blood pressure and send the data to physicians, and refrigerators that can message phones that orange juice needs replenishing. 

Because most people consider mobile technologies a basic necessity for school, work and household functioning, arguing against their expansion is especially challenging – even when they threaten our democracy, security, privacy, health and climate. Indeed, exponential increases in data traffic have the telecom industry launching 5G, the fifth generation of wireless infrastructure, internationally. 

In the U.S., more than 25 states and several federal Acts now mandate “streamlining” (easing deployment) of 5G infrastructure. Let me unpack what this means for municipalities and households.........

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/05/24/controlling-5g-a-course-in-obstacles/print/

May 24, 2019, 9:31 p.m.

ps: do we actually know if there's no magnets in the middle of the sun or not. But it does have poles doesnt it... right?

May 24, 2019, 11:27 p.m.

You do understand the difference between the fusion within the sun's core and scientists attempts to create a contained fusion reaction, right?

May 29, 2019, 4:20 p.m.

You do understand the difference between the fusion within the sun's core and scientists attempts to create a contained fusion reaction, right?

Yes. If you read that link I posted up, I briefly touched on aspect that to Chup. Didnt I also have to briefly comment to you and Chup that Earth could become a rogue planet (because you guys asked where'd it fall to...)?

Did you figure out the Redbull Stratosphere jump problem yet?