3 Things You Hate About Your City

June 4, 2006, 1:07 p.m.

the hillarious thing is i'm the other way round, i'd leave Vancouver in a second for england…:alien:

it's like vancouver, but with smaller houses, lowered wages, more expensive everyhting, no wild areas to get lost in, few sports, quadruple the traffic, gangs of teen agers with knives roaming even well off suburbs, fights around town every friday/saturday night…I gotta go, but I hope that enough.

good things:
some great people
harder sense of humour (and peope don't have to say I'm just kidding after everything)
europe is next to it
and the key one:
anything goes in London. whatever you're into you'l find a whole bunch of people into it - if there's any excpetions, then you just got head to amsterdam, they'll cover it.
(oh and there's plenty of drunken girls that love shagging…if you're partial to the odd casual 'hows yer mother')

June 4, 2006, 2 p.m.

sun peaks dislikes:
-air is definetly to clean to be good for you

Yeah, but you're at elevation, so there's not as much of it… ;)

The dallas fort worth area in Texas

Take everything listed by other members, and you have the basic idea of what its like to live here.

I lived in Dallas for a couple of months, and I loved it. Awesome food, open highways, cheap beer, and a lot of sunshine.

Fort Worth, on the other hand, …

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 4, 2006, 2:30 p.m.

Duncan.

1- It's duncan, that's all there is to it, at least theres a ton of wicked riding here.

Couple cans of Lucky and a backhoe and you can do pretty much anything. Mainlanders :rolleyes:

June 4, 2006, 2:32 p.m.

West Van:

-Kids infront of mom's BMW M3 on the internet
-Police have nothing to do
-rich people dont give out free money

What M3? That was an X3.

Sober

June 4, 2006, 5:53 p.m.

West Van:

-Kids infront of mom's BMW M3 on the internet
-Police have nothing to do
-rich people dont give out free money

NIMBYs

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 4, 2006, 6:40 p.m.

i really dont have anything to complain about vancouver, rain sucks, but wut do u expect we live in a rain forest, and everytime i travel anywhere it seems so dirrty and brown and treeless. im close to the beach, close to riding, close to snowboarding, thers everything here. i do however wish that vancouver island would dissaper so we could surf here. then vancouver would be the absolute own, but it already is so w/e. i dont plan on going anywhere.

June 4, 2006, 7:07 p.m.

New West:

- Taxis won't drive you there from downtown at 2am.
- Everyone knows everyone.
- Our skatepark blows.

June 4, 2006, 8:53 p.m.

Prince Rupert

1. You think it rains a lot in Vancouver… ?
2. Chumps always find my secret fun spots.
3. Retarded people always bitching and moaning about the towns economics. Just glad I'm not a business owner I guess.

son of a stromatolite !

June 4, 2006, 11 p.m.

White Rock:

Very similar to Biking Fiend's

1) Old people
2) Old people driving
3) Old people on scooters

Jamie

June 4, 2006, 11:04 p.m.

New West:
- Our skatepark blows.

You're right, it's pretty much the worst one I've ever been to. At first glance it looks cool until you ride at something that looks like a lip and then the lip dissapears as you go off it and when you land it always feels like a case.

The funbox is kind of fun even tho it's weird as hell.

www.natooke.com

June 4, 2006, 11:16 p.m.

- Our skatepark blows.

You're dumb.

June 4, 2006, 11:22 p.m.

You're dumb.

No he's right it's a horrible skatepark

www.natooke.com

June 4, 2006, 11:25 p.m.

No he's right it's a horrible skatepark

No, it's not. It's fun as shit to flow around in once you find the good lines.

June 4, 2006, 11:27 p.m.

No, it's not. It's fun as shit to flow around in once you find the good lines.

Maybe on a longboard but not a bike.

Good skateparks have defined transitions not big lumpy concrete turds everywhere.

www.natooke.com

June 4, 2006, 11:29 p.m.

Maybe on a longboard but not a bike.

Good skateparks have defined transitions not big lumpy concrete turds everywhere.

XTREME.

You're wrong. Scientific fact.