2020s Half Over - What else is next?

July 2, 2020, 10 p.m.

Non-Flat Earthers know that yesterday we were approximately half way through 2020.

July 3, 2020, 5:23 p.m.

What are the chances some summer snow is next on the list for 2020? It's currently 13 or 14c in Vancouver. The other day it was 18c in Van yet the further out the Valley I got the colder it became until 13c in Abbotsford. Thats backwards for this of time year yes no?

Also this could go in the conspiracies thread but the internet says the pylons for the Three Gorges dam are not connected or into bed rock? Also read even though they filled it slowly it, it still changed the planet's orbit.

July 3, 2020, 5:50 p.m.

I was at the doctor last week to investigate a lump in the nether region, worried I might be the next Lance Armstrong. Talked to him yesterday and thankfully he said not to worry he's seen lots of this thing lately. Apparently plenty of single guys are spontaneously growing a third testicle in order to keep up with increased output, so to speak. He also said all this time locked up inside with nothing to do seems to have caused a spike in carpal tunnel wrist injuries too.

July 3, 2020, 7:01 p.m.

It maybe less likely than tennis elbow, but maybe Trump resigns before conceding a loss in November.

July 4, 2020, 11:39 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

I was at the doctor last week to investigate a lump in the nether region, worried I might be the next Lance Armstrong. Talked to him yesterday and thankfully he said not to worry he's seen lots of this thing lately. Apparently plenty of single guys are spontaneously growing a third testicle in order to keep up with increased output, so to speak. He also said all this time locked up inside with nothing to do seems to have caused a spike in carpal tunnel wrist injuries too.

Can we call you tres deuce now? This thread seems to be a little ball in hand but if you were serious, I'd throw a possibility of cysticerkosis out there.

July 4, 2020, 11:43 a.m.

I accepted a job in Coquitlam last week so now we're looking to move out there, and all 3 of the places we were hoping to get all got taken by someone else and now I'm worried we're going to have to settle and get stuck with no choice in a year lease in a shit hole.

July 4, 2020, 11:44 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

It maybe less likely than tennis elbow, but maybe Trump resigns before conceding a loss in November.

I really dont get how people are thinking he's just gonna quit yet everyone assumes he's a power hungry narcissist who'd never let go of the Oval Office so he can continue enriching Vlad and of course, himself, family and cronies. I was under the distinct impression from this forum he was too stupid to know any better.

July 4, 2020, 11:47 a.m.

Posted by: thaaad

I accepted a job in Coquitlam last week so now we're looking to move out there, and all 3 of the places we were hoping to get all got taken by someone else and now I'm worried we're going to have to settle and get stuck with no choice in a year lease in a shit hole.

Do you 3 have to move?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on July 4, 2020, 12:02 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 4, 2020, 12:36 p.m.

I don't really want to commute from downtown Van to PoCo every day to be honest, and money goes farther in Tricities area for places to live. We need to get our kid some space to run.

July 4, 2020, 1:21 p.m.

Posted by: thaaad

I don't really want to commute from downtown Van to PoCo every day to be honest, and money goes farther in Tricities area for places to live. We need to get our kid some space to run.

Definitely more space out that way but I'd take your time shuffling lives around right now. The west coast express adds a temp commute option. Look up rental agencies, they obviously can inflate the cost but might find you something better than a 1 yr lease on a shit hole or can you give a different idea of things - sometimes they're a great option too.

July 4, 2020, 7:36 p.m.

3-T scroat.

July 5, 2020, 11:36 a.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

3-T scroat.

Or he gotsa worm! Its a lot more common than Dr's and humans think.

July 5, 2020, 11:39 a.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

Non-Flat Earthers know that yesterday we were approximately half way through 2020.

So I have to ask how that applies to 2020 - we going from globe to flat by the end of 2020?

July 5, 2020, 10:05 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-6YU1vX3-0

Skip to 35 seconds if you have no patience.

Last edited by: Stuminator on July 5, 2020, 10:06 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 6, 2020, 12:57 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: Endur-Bro

So I have to ask how that applies to 2020 - we going from globe to flat by the end of 2020?

The earth is round but the universe is flat.