2013 NHL Playoff Thread - or "The Events Leading up to This Years Vancouver Riot"

May 6, 2013, 2:34 p.m.

When Gillis took over, he hummed [HTML_REMOVED] hawed about AV's future. So that makes me think Vigneault will be fired if they go out 4 straight. Get rid of the Sedins while you can still get something for them. I guess the "Get rid of Lou [HTML_REMOVED] keep Schneid as #1" crowd are thinking twice now.

Thread killer

May 6, 2013, 2:45 p.m.

go where?

go all the way to the Stanley Cup final…..

May 6, 2013, 3:13 p.m.

go all the way to the Stanley Cup final…..

they're going to watch whoever is playing in it?

May 6, 2013, 3:33 p.m.

they're going to watch whoever is playing in it?

:lol:

Ride, don't slide.

May 6, 2013, 4:24 p.m.

Wow..13 pages of delusion.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

May 6, 2013, 10:04 p.m.

Canucks need to get some scoring going. Torres can't do it all by himself

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

May 6, 2013, 10:22 p.m.

Wow..13 pages of delusion.

Really? I doubt it. I'd bet you just assumed the content without actually reading any of it.

Also … "User CP" -[HTML_REMOVED] "Edit Options" -[HTML_REMOVED] (about 2/3 down the page) "Number of Posts to Show per Page"

Set it to 40 posts/page. Now you only have 5 pages of "delusion".

You're welcome.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 6, 2013, 11:15 p.m.

Sedins [HTML_REMOVED] Burrows down to 2nd line, Kesler on 1st line with NEW acquired wingers, bye bye MayRay and Roy, fire AV, trade Luongo, bring Lack up to backup (hey that rhymes!), Higgins [HTML_REMOVED] Hansen [HTML_REMOVED] new 3rd line centre, Lapierre [HTML_REMOVED] Kassian [HTML_REMOVED] Booth, Bieksa - Hamhuis, Tanev - Garrison, Edler - Corrado.

I'll be GM, fuck!

that doesnt sound too bad actually. Raymond gone but same with Hansen, they both do the same thing with in consistent results. Skate fast.. sometimes get the puck.. score sometimes, fall sometimes..

We need a couple more veterans on the team, but not necessarily old guys, but leaders. Consistently hard working leaders. ( a Richards from LA is the best example)

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

May 6, 2013, 11:29 p.m.

that doesnt sound too bad actually. Raymond gone but same with Hansen, they both do the same thing with in consistent results. Skate fast.. sometimes get the puck.. score sometimes, fall sometimes..

We need a couple more veterans on the team, but not necessarily old guys, but leaders. Consistently hard working leaders. ( a Richards from LA is the best example)

I disagree about Hansen. He is one of the most consistent hard workers on the team and he's put up decent numbers this year. He never gives up (like catching Thorton on the breakaway last game), he plays with grit but he plays smart, and he does it game in and game out. I didn't see him take one night off this year

I don't care where Raymond is next year. You described what he brings for sure.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

May 7, 2013, 5:35 a.m.

Really? I doubt it. I'd bet you just assumed the content without actually reading any of it.

Also … "User CP" -[HTML_REMOVED] "Edit Options" -[HTML_REMOVED] (about 2/3 down the page) "Number of Posts to Show per Page"

Set it to 40 posts/page. Now you only have 5 pages of "delusion".

You're welcome.

Kn.

and then it would only take like 30 minutes to load a page whee there is more than 4 embedded youtubes.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

May 7, 2013, 5:42 a.m.

So… even Toronto has one win this post season.

Van is the only team without one yet…

Think they'll pull one out of their asses tomorrow?
Or is it a sweep?

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

May 7, 2013, 6:57 a.m.

and then it would only take like 30 minutes to load a page whee there is more than 4 embedded youtubes.

Only if yer connection sucks and blows at the same time.

Oh right … sooke.

:)

Kn.

May 7, 2013, 6:58 a.m.

I can download torrents fine.. I think it's the shitty net book I'm using

Ha Ha! Made you look.

May 7, 2013, 7 a.m.

Actually, it's the gif thread that gives my pc shit fits.

Back on topic … I kind of don't want to watch tonight's game. It'll probably just piss me off. But I'll likely watch out of some faint hope that the canucks will scratch out a win and maybe make this series into a competition.

Kn.

May 7, 2013, 9:31 a.m.

I kind of don't want to watch tonight's game. It'll probably just piss me off. But I'll likely watch out of some faint hope that the canucks will scratch out a win and maybe make this series into a competition.

Kn.

a lot of "canucks" fans are probably thinking the same..

Who plays in net though ?

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity