2013 - 2014 Canucks

Jan. 16, 2014, 7:50 a.m.

I turned the TV off and reconciled my Visa statement after 2nd period. Far more interesting.

Blech.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Jan. 16, 2014, 8:45 a.m.

Brutal. I am glad I didn't watch it. For those that did (sorry bastards), was the goaltending as bad as the stats showed, or did our D hand the shots to them on a silver platter?

Either way this is a throwaway game. You can't draw any conclusions from a shit show like that except one… Torts was going to go ape shit in the dressing room.

Jan. 16, 2014, 8:57 a.m.

Brutal. I am glad I didn't watch it. For those that did (sorry bastards), was the goaltending as bad as the stats showed, or did our D hand the shots to them on a silver platter?

Either way this is a throwaway game. You can't draw any conclusions from a shit show like that except one… Torts was going to go ape shit in the dressing room.

The D were actually putting them in their own net. Bieksa got 1 and Hamhuis got 2. I guess that's why they're paid the big bucks. But wrong net, bros!

Wrong. Always.

Jan. 16, 2014, 9:05 a.m.

well, Hamhuis had 2 beauty tip ins, as did Bieksa. Lack didn't look bad. Erikson looked pretty shaky but he was a lamb sent to slaughter.

Cory Perry scored as he was skating away with just a weak backhand towards the net, not even looking at the play. At one point it looked like the Ducks were trying not to score, but they still went in. Then the Canucks started playing like jackasses so the Ducks kept putting them in. I mean, who slashes Selanne on the hands when the score is 8-1. Get a grip.

They all played horrible. Except Booth, he looked good, although the bar wasn't set very high.

Jan. 16, 2014, 9:12 a.m.

The prblem starts at the top with Gillis, the most elusive GM in hockey…
He hides, cause he's got nothing happening and therefore nothing to talk about.

No playoff's this year unless the GM can prove me wrong and make some trades that actually help.

Jan. 16, 2014, 9:57 a.m.

Erikson looked pretty shaky but he was a lamb sent to slaughter.

Can you imagine what was going on in his mind? First actual NHL ice time and he's facing the top team in the league!

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Jan. 16, 2014, 10:25 a.m.

Can you imagine what was going on in his mind? First actual NHL ice time and he's facing the top team in the league!

oh, no kidding

I would have pulled a Lu and went for a poop

Jan. 16, 2014, 9:06 p.m.

Eddie Lack's really been giving up some bad ones, check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_dqM6Dw8i4

Jan. 16, 2014, 9:09 p.m.

Funny thing is last night that would have ended up in the back of the net

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Jan. 17, 2014, 12:58 p.m.

One goal in three games? Sounds a lot like a John Tortorella coached team.

But how many blocked shots!?

Jan. 17, 2014, 1:05 p.m.

Edmonton Oilers

Jan. 17, 2014, 1:16 p.m.

Edmonton Oilers

Better to be a Flames or Oilers fan right now. At least they suck so bad they don't give their fans False Hope.

Jan. 17, 2014, 1:32 p.m.

New netminder Ben Scrivens gets taste of Edmonton Oilers defence

Jan. 17, 2014, 1:48 p.m.

The prblem starts at the top with Gillis, the most elusive GM in hockey…
He hides, cause he's got nothing happening and therefore nothing to talk about.

No playoff's this year unless the GM can prove me wrong and make some trades that actually help.

I think it really is time to start making some big moves.
I really cant see any way that they'd make it past the first round right now, especially when there is a pretty good chance to get Anaheim or Chicago in the first round.

Jan. 17, 2014, 1:53 p.m.

I don't see much chance of a big name trade this year, but he might prove me wrong. I still think we will make the playoffs however. The Canucks have one of the easiest schedules down the stretch.