2013 - 2014 Canucks

Oct. 12, 2013, 11:07 p.m.

Yeah, pissing off the league and bitching about a suspension is a sure fire way to help them get calls their way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7Ps21sTCE

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Oct. 14, 2013, 12:11 a.m.

Hertl the turtle, keep your head up kid!

Oct. 15, 2013, 9:36 p.m.

Yo, IFO, great game eh?

:couple:

Oct. 15, 2013, 9:40 p.m.

Canucks start getting it done on the road. Yeah, it's only the Flyers, but it's a win.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 15, 2013, 9:50 p.m.

Yo, IFO, great game eh?

:couple:

grrr…..:cry:

what can i say the stink from Lavi. will take awhile to wash off..

that jackass should have been fired ages ago.

his stupid system DONT Fn work…

the game actualy was pretty good.. but i was hoping to see Zac-attack destroy one of the Sedin sisters..shame really..

Oct. 15, 2013, 10:04 p.m.

the game actualy was pretty good.. but i was hoping to see Zac-attack destroy one of the Sedin sisters..shame really..

Sweet lucifer's tits. I had no idea how bad Philly was doing… I just looked at the standings.

I see Toronto and Philly both reverting to the mean in the next couple of weeks.

Oct. 16, 2013, 1:58 a.m.

lol feel sorry for you man, what a…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQSceJJ1Clc

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 16, 2013, 9:31 a.m.

I see Toronto and Philly both reverting to the mean in the next couple of weeks.

They still have Holmgren at the helm soooooo…yeah

Oct. 16, 2013, 9:36 a.m.

Sweet lucifer's tits. I had no idea how bad Philly was doing… I just looked at the standings.

Laviolette was the victim of the fastest firing in the modern era … 5 games into the season or something.

Oct. 16, 2013, 9:50 a.m.

Laviolette was the victim of the fastest firing in the modern era … 5 games into the season or something.

3 games, actually..

but he should have been let go at the end of last season. when it was apparent to all, that his system was exposed for seasons before and he still refused to make changes of ANY KIND…

Oct. 16, 2013, 9:57 a.m.

Canucks start getting it done on the road. Yeah, it's only the Flyers, but it's a win.

The fact that they had to come from behind in the 3rd to tie and then beat the Flyers is downright disconcerting.

Oct. 25, 2013, 8:17 p.m.

Ummmm … hello? 5-1-1 on their last road trip East. 2nd place in the NHL, 5000 km travelled … and just beat a good St Louis team that took a rest break during the Canucks last 4 game stretch. 2nd in the NHL for total goals scored (and admittedly 2nd worst for total goals allowed). Henrik 2nd in points behind Crosby and leading in assists, Luo tied for 2nd place in goalie wins. Some pretty sloppy games, but hard-nosed grit shining through. 7 goals for Kesler - Beast Mode. Engage!

Yeah, its still early days yet … but certainly a nice surprise after all the doom-and-gloom predictions.

Oct. 25, 2013, 8:23 p.m.

don't get ahead of yourself, they've played more games than anyone else so far. three more than san jose for example and are tied with them in points. that's 6 pts on the table that the sharks can pick up.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 25, 2013, 8:35 p.m.

don't get ahead of yourself, they've played more games than anyone else so far. three more than san jose for example and are tied with them in points. that's 6 pts on the table that the sharks can pick up.

Yeah … but MUCH better to have points from those extra games than a big zero to show for it. Plus, they picked them up in 7 games over 11 days, crossing 6 timezones in the process. I think anyone would be pleased given the gloom at the start of the season.

Oct. 25, 2013, 8:58 p.m.

5-1-1 on the road. That's a great trip.

What was the commotion at the end of the game? St. Louis just being poor losers?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells