2013 - 2014 Canucks

Oct. 4, 2013, 10:43 a.m.

Frikin NHL gamecenter upped their price to $150 this year, was $50 last year. That price is tough to justify.

People have been able to get GC for $100 by using a VPN or other service to get a non North American IP address when subscribing. After subscribing, it sounds like you can go back to your normal IP without any issues, but getting around blackouts requires further trickery.

Edit: There are lots of tips in the linked thread for how to watch most games for free. I haven't tried it yet, but the technique in this post seems very user friendly.

Oct. 4, 2013, 11:11 a.m.

Schneider looked pretty weak in his opener. Luongo, despite letting in 4, was pretty good. Especially in the first period. Kept them in it. We had some good chances (Burrows off the post was a heartbreaker) but ultimately SJ is a bigger, stronger, faster team. They will flame out in the playoffs though because that dufus captain of there's is all show no go. Classless pos Thornton. He's the cancer of that team.

Wrong. Always.

Oct. 4, 2013, 11:17 a.m.

Edit: There are lots of tips in the linked thread for how to watch most games for free. I haven't tried it yet, but the technique in this post seems very user friendly.

Yep, that works. A little too well. It's literally pulling the Gamecenter feeds from the parent host company. It's starting to become well known, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't last all season.

Oct. 4, 2013, 2:13 p.m.

Wow … Luo hate can warp reality … the Devils lost 3-0 last night with Schneider in net.

Apparently it can also bend the time-space continuum since I made that post on Sept 19…but the funny thing is I don't see where he did actually get a preseason shutout :lol:

EDIT: Oh, he played 2 scoreless periods on the 19th and had a 3-0 shutout on the 21st…but how did I post that on the 19th???

Oct. 4, 2013, 3:25 p.m.

Wow … Luo hate can warp reality … the Devils lost 3-0 last night with Schneider in net.

As a Pens fan watching that game, Schneider wasn't the story. Maybe he could have stopped the 1st goal (bad rebound off the chest). 2nd was a snipe job by Crosby that no one is stopping. 3rd was an odd man break and his D man kinda screened him

Devils are just bad right now. Can't score.

Oct. 4, 2013, 5:03 p.m.

If you are a hockey fan hailing from Vancouver, it's a known fact.

It's always the goalies fault.

Oct. 4, 2013, 9:20 p.m.

GO JETS, fuck the 'nucks.

Will watch the Jets bomb the Canucks in December.

:deadhorse: Canucks are nowhere this year… the Sedins are the anchors.

Oct. 4, 2013, 9:23 p.m.

Frikin NHL gamecenter upped their price to $150 this year, was $50 last year. That price is tough to justify.

Its always like 200$……..50$ last year why? hello……strike??

Oct. 4, 2013, 9:25 p.m.

If you are a hockey fan hailing from Vancouver, it's a known fact.

It's always the goalies fault.

captain kirk and king richard say you shut your dirty mouth.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 4, 2013, 9:37 p.m.

Classless pos Thornton. He's the cancer of that team.

You mean no show joe who scored in that game?

Canucks fans better get used to this style of result in this Pacific division. In the good years, they were literally like whales feeding on plankton (flames, oilers). Unless Kassian gets in the good books with Shanny (unlikely) and Garrison starts hitting moar, then I'd say the Sportscentre people giving us 4th in the Pacific and a playoff wildcard are generous.

Or who knows, maybe Torts and the twins blocking shots is the answer….

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Oct. 4, 2013, 9:51 p.m.

They lack spunk. Wait 'til Torres gets back from injury…

The salaries are crazy.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/teams/van/roster

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 4, 2013, 10:23 p.m.

Too easy

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Oct. 4, 2013, 10:59 p.m.

They lack spunk. Wait 'til Torres gets back from injury…

The salaries are crazy.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/teams/van/roster

There must be a typo (or two or three) on that page? Garrison makes 6.5 million? Wut?:damn:

Oct. 5, 2013, 4:59 p.m.

There must be a typo (or two or three) on that page? Garrison makes 6.5 million? Wut?:damn:

That's not right
http://www.capgeek.com/canucks/

Oct. 5, 2013, 7:56 p.m.

Three points for Mason Raymond tonight!

Ah shit, nux traded him away …

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.