2013 - 2014 Canucks

Dec. 15, 2013, 7:50 a.m.

ok , i get marchand and his tactics . . . every team has one , but the ring kiss and lifting the cup shit is only going to come back on him and the team at some point , as it did last night .

i wonder if even some of his teammates and the coaches tell him to lay off that shit .

only thing that could have made it better was seeing his face get punched in , but it's interesting that despite the shit brad stirs up , he let's the other guys do the real physical stuff .

Dec. 15, 2013, 8:13 a.m.

Coach Juliene ripped him in his post-game interview.

Dec. 15, 2013, 9:01 a.m.

Although, I must admit I didn't realize his playoff percentage was that high.

Bottom line is that the Canucks are hamstrung more by tendency towards lack of scoring in the playoffs and less towards lack of goaltending.

Probably cuz he is still wet behind the ears compared to the others:P

His win% is nothing to write to Florida about though

Luo's playoff record in Fla and NYI was 0-0. He'd never been on a playoff team until he became a Canuck.

Coach Juliene ripped him in his post-game interview.

There's a word for what Claude did.

Dec. 15, 2013, 11:23 a.m.

It sure looked like the Canucks had some pep in their step last night. Or was it that the Bruins were so depleted by the flu that they made Vancouver look so fast?

I can't remember the last time I watched a Vancouver game with that much energy.

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Dec. 15, 2013, 12:24 p.m.

Luo's playoff record in Fla and NYI was 0-0. He'd never been on a playoff team until he became a Canuck.

Thanks captain obvious.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Dec. 16, 2013, 12:31 p.m.

:ohthedrama:

Because bar fights never happen in any other NHL city.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 16, 2013, 12:36 p.m.

You stay classy Vancouver. The league is even more against you now and expect more bias :shhh:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/bruins-lucic-rips-vancouver-after-bar-fight/

Only fedora wearing neckbeards utter phrases like "the league is even more against you now".

While you're on your over-generalizing rampage, want to drop your thoughts on Jewish people, black people and homosexuals? Given what you've written above, I'm sure you've got some gold hidden in there.

Dec. 16, 2013, 2:02 p.m.

:ohthedrama:

Because bar fights never happen in any other NHL city.

Hardly a bar fight when some random goon decides to punch a professional athlete for no real reason. And this coming after a few other incidents of Lucic's family being harasses doesn't exactly help the case

Dec. 16, 2013, 2:16 p.m.

Hardly a bar fight when some random goon decides to punch a professional athlete for no real reason. And this coming after a few other incidents of Lucic's family being harasses doesn't exactly help the case

yeah for some reason people are angry at lucic because he doesn't play for the canucks and helped the bruins beat the canucks in the cup final. i'd like to hear the explanation for that line of thinking.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 16, 2013, 2:25 p.m.

Boys will be boys drunk at a bar on a Saturday night. There's generally no shortage of tough guys whether they be legit or wanna-be. Usually the difference is the legit stay out of the bs. Just going off a guess, I'll bet wannabe tough guy was jealous because Lucic likely had a flock of chicks around him wanting to stamp their NHL card.

Dec. 16, 2013, 3:55 p.m.

Ok so a couple of douches spray paint his church, throw garbage on his grandparents' lawn and throw punches at him in a bar and he swears off his hometown entirely? Give me a break, not everyone here is an ignorant fuck.

Dec. 16, 2013, 4:12 p.m.

I hope Saskatchewan doesn't get a team, everyone in the league will think they're classless right off the bat.

Perhaps Edmonton and Pittsburgh could put out some courses for the rest of the world on how they've stopped the usual drunken douchebaggery that occurs outside their nightclubs.

Dec. 16, 2013, 9:31 p.m.

I hope Saskatchewan doesn't get a team, everyone in the league will think they're classless right off the bat.

Perhaps Edmonton and Pittsburgh could put out some courses for the rest of the world on how they've stopped the usual drunken douchebaggery that occurs outside their nightclubs.

I'm sure this was sarcastic, but you've clearly never been to a Steelers game

We're a classy bunch us yinzers :shhh:

Dec. 17, 2013, 6:32 a.m.

hey , in the interview i saw he just said he was going to avoid the downtown core , which is unfortunate , but probably a wise move on his part .

as to the folks doing dumb shit , maybe time to see a counselor . sports , especially professional spectator sports , are intended as entertainment , not an excuse for criminal behaviour .

Dec. 17, 2013, 7:03 a.m.

It's cute the way Lucic responds to a few immature actions with immature actions.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.