Route over the fraser

Aug. 8, 2006, 7:35 p.m.

So I want to try riding from Langley to Downtown, I can handle extra miles but whats the best(safest) route.

Aug. 8, 2006, 7:49 p.m.

How bout North to take the Albion ferry, then Lougheed/Dewdney/Barnet and hop onto the Frances/Union bike route?

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Aug. 8, 2006, 8:35 p.m.

sounds like alot of traffic Ken. the ride to the Albion is prime though, I do that quite a bit.

It may not be feasible as I am not into riding in high density traffic.

Aug. 8, 2006, 8:39 p.m.

For work? What about taking the West Coast Express into town after jumping the ferry at Albion? That way you get to ride through Langley and can cruise around Pitt Meadows the day in town.

"It's, like, so much fun."

Aug. 8, 2006, 8:44 p.m.

Did it last week found it a little to much westcoast expressing and not enough riding. Id rather try to ride into town if there was a good route.

we should hit the valley epic soon Robot. Mabey next week?

Aug. 8, 2006, 8:51 p.m.

Did it last week found it a little to much westcoast expressing and not enough riding. Id rather try to ride into town if there was a good route.

we should hit the valley epic soon Robot. Mabey next week?

What about riding to Coquitlam along the dikes in Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows and then catching the train from near Coquitlam Centre. Super nice in the morning. If you're on a road bike, you can take some of the back roads on the way out to Pitt Lake (or through PM). Not too many vehicles in the morning either (until you get over the bridge).

If the weather's not bad, we should make a plan for next week. Tuesday is the only day that doesn't work for me.

Aug. 8, 2006, 9 p.m.

thats sound better. how do I link the albion toi Coquitlam portion?

what route does the trans canada trail take from Coquitlam?

Aug. 8, 2006, 9:13 p.m.

Send me your e-mail address and I'll ship you back a map with directions.

[email protected]