Roadie Motivational Posters

Nov. 26, 2013, 11:17 a.m.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Nov. 27, 2013, 6:31 p.m.

I must say I've always thought the Clean Bottle Guy should have been awarded at least one TDF stage win. There he was, seemingly holding the line at every grueling finish.

Jan. 21, 2014, 6:46 p.m.

Shout out to dirk.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Jan. 30, 2014, 11:56 a.m.

Fans…endless entertainment.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Feb. 3, 2014, 8:13 p.m.

Not a poster,

OK LADS, I READ THE NEWS AND THE MAIN STORY IS YOU’RE ALL FUCKING SLOW AND I’M THE BOSS

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

April 27, 2014, 12:15 p.m.

Tough luck for Dan Martin today.

“The team rode a beautiful race today. We did everything right and they gave everything for me all day,” he said. “I hit a patch of something on the road, I don’t know exactly what happened — it was like falling out of a tree — and down I went. Before I knew it, it was over. I think there were tears in my eyes before I hit the floor

April 27, 2014, 9:08 p.m.

Tough luck for Dan Martin today.

Yeah, I was shocked. He was going to be left in the dust anyways, tough way to leave a race. I like him.

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

April 27, 2014, 10:36 p.m.

Yeah, I was shocked. He was going to be left in the dust anyways, tough way to leave a race. I like him.

He says he hit an oily patch, but on another board I frequent the theory is that it was a pedal strike.

April 28, 2014, 9:02 a.m.

I'm just dissapointed in the Panda's poor showing at LBL this year.

On another note, in the non-road bike motivational poster category: