Road bike classifeds

Dec. 17, 2010, 3:47 p.m.

Hey NSMB,

Other than NSMB and PB and CList any sources on road bike classifieds? I think CBC discontinued theirs which was a nice little resource for local used road stuff.

I'm looking for a nice used 58-60 cm road bike.

Dec. 17, 2010, 4:17 p.m.

What kind of price range are you looking for?

You could post a WTB ad on the FixedVancouver forum (plenty of geared roadies over there, not just fixed). They discourage ads from first-time posters, but I'd be happy to post up an ad for you.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Dec. 18, 2010, 11:43 a.m.

A WTB ad would probably fly for a first-time post on FixedVan, but a courtesy post in the "Who the hell are you?" thread always helps.

The FixedVan Buy and Sell also tends to have community members blowing out their stuff on bro-deals before it gets offered to the general public on Craigslist, and the heckle pit tends to regulate fair pricing (i.e. half retail or GTFO).

Mighty Riders
On The Rivet Cyclewear
Vallie Components
Novex Clean Delivery Solutions

Dec. 18, 2010, 1:43 p.m.

thanks guys I'll check it that out.

Dec. 18, 2010, 6:18 p.m.

Not sure what type of bike you're after but I've got a 58 square Cyclops with nice 8-speed Campy on it that needs a new home.

flickr

Dec. 19, 2010, 10:53 a.m.

Not sure what type of bike you're after but I've got a 58 square Cyclops with nice 8-speed Campy on it that needs a new home.

…and if it was 2cm smaller, it would be mine. Shill-bump for a RIDICULOUSLY sweet handbuilt!

Mighty Riders
On The Rivet Cyclewear
Vallie Components
Novex Clean Delivery Solutions

Jan. 10, 2011, 12:06 p.m.

i have a mint condition 58cm Cannondale System6 with Sram Rival that I could part ways with if you wanted.