Rapha

May 13, 2014, 7:57 p.m.

^ You shouldn't hang that jersey on a wire hanger. Will stretch out the shoulders.

I do have a Cima Team jersey and cap already. But Im going to need some new kit for the warmer days ahead.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 13, 2014, 8:09 p.m.

Try out Sugoi (locally found at BSP) or Castelli (MEC), those brands are better value in my opinion. Rapha is good stuff but a price range of 175-350$ for a jersey just isn't worth it.

I find Castelli stuff doesn't wear that well and certainly not what I would expect given the price point … I have Sugoi jerseys that have held up strong for over a decade.

May 13, 2014, 8:13 p.m.

I hang that jersey on a hanger only to take a picture. The rest of the time it is folded on a shelf!

FYI - I wear the Rapha and Cima all through the Okanagan summers. I spent some time in AZ last summer. I did wear the Cima jerseys in AZ during the summer.

As a ginger Im allergic to UV rays and heat, so it seems

May 14, 2014, 4:24 p.m.

I kinda want one of those Road Holland Den Haag jerseys.

May 14, 2014, 8:38 p.m.

I have some of their jerseys that have survived 5 seasons of road and XC use. I own a number of Rapha items and have been quite impressed with the durability. However, especially with tops, fit is the most important. It's impossible to fit everyone with 5-6 stock sizes, so I would tend to choose the brand that fits your body the best. I'm 5'8" and a Rapha Small fits me really well, but I've always been between small and medium for a lot of other brands.

Labicicletta on Broadway has a large selection of Rapha (online prices are the same), and if you're in the area, check out the Giro New Road line at On The Rivet.

I checked out some of the Giro stuff at the Trek store in Victoria the other week. Baggies and merino tee w/pockets were about $150 each.

The PRO Pearl stuff comes in S, S/M, and M if you're between sizes.

May 14, 2014, 9:29 p.m.

Bicicletta now has POC road wear, looks pretty cool, no idea on fit, price or quality though.

May 14, 2014, 9:46 p.m.

Bicicletta now has POC road wear, looks pretty cool, no idea on fit, price or quality though.

I tried on the Octal helmet and wasn't entirely sold on the fit, even though I wanted to buy it. (Found out that the TLD A1 and Smith lid are front runners for the next AM lid though) Octal has a proper turn dial retention unlike the tabs on the Trabec fyi. I found the octal too wide for my head, and like other POC helmets it is pretty big, read thick foamed. Be a good road/XC/CX lid for the person it fits though. Eye garage is a nice feature and Im noticing a few helmets starting to do this.

May 15, 2014, 7:54 a.m.

I tried on the Octal helmet and wasn't entirely sold on the fit, even though I wanted to buy it. (Found out that the TLD A1 and Smith lid are front runners for the next AM lid though) Octal has a proper turn dial retention unlike the tabs on the Trabec fyi. I found the octal too wide for my head, and like other POC helmets it is pretty big, read thick foamed. Be a good road/XC/CX lid for the person it fits though. Eye garage is a nice feature and Im noticing a few helmets starting to do this.

Sorry I meant the POC road shorts [HTML_REMOVED] Jersey's….I don't really like the look of their road helmets.

www.pocsports.com

May 15, 2014, 8:55 a.m.

Sorry I meant the POC road shorts [HTML_REMOVED] Jersey's….I don't really like the look of their road helmets.

www.pocsports.com

Team Garmin is kitted with POC riding glasses if you want to collect the set.

May 15, 2014, 4:18 p.m.

www.pocsports.com

I knew what you meant.
Im kinda indifferent to their riding apparel. Nothing stood out as a must have except the helmet, which I didn't purchase

June 10, 2014, 5:09 p.m.

Those Rapha bibs:love:

June 25, 2014, 4:37 p.m.

[ATTACH]9950[/ATTACH]
Summer 2014 Kit

June 26, 2014, 10:28 a.m.

[ATTACH]9950[/ATTACH]
Summer 2014 Kit

Boring.

Step it up and rock some Attaquer.

June 26, 2014, 2:34 p.m.

Socks are too long;)

June 27, 2014, 9:13 a.m.

Boring.

Step it up and rock some Attaquer.

Or consider the B[HTML_REMOVED]W stylings of superdomestik.

Originally Posted by sAFETY
As a vegitarian, I don't eat bacon, as a human being I crave and miss it.