My first century!

Sept. 3, 2006, 4:38 p.m.

The woman and I rode down from Vancouver to Deception Pass, WA on Fri./Sat. and I rode back today, total of 170km..my actual 100 mile time was 6:35:13..I'm tired. Other than that I'm confident that I could've easily rolled downhill for another 30km if that had been an option. Sadly it wasn't so I'll settle.

Meanwhile she continues on down the road towards Cannon Beach, OR..I pick her up next weekend and hope to have some great pictures to post as well.

Help me send good karma vibes her way as it's her first solo tour!

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Sept. 6, 2006, 4:22 p.m.

Awesome! what a road trip - I love Cannon Beach - very romantic - bet your bummed you aren't there!

Sept. 6, 2006, 4:48 p.m.

Awesome! what a road trip - I love Cannon Beach - very romantic - bet your bummed you aren't there!

I bet his bum is pretty happy he's not there.;)

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

Sept. 7, 2006, 12:17 a.m.

Actually the daily updates from the gal (and the other riders she's met along the way) are all about how nightmarish the riding is down Hwy 101 as there is no shoulder and lots of truck traffic. I certainly don't miss that, but I do miss her…and her sweet tush.

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Sept. 7, 2006, 10:31 a.m.

but I do miss her…and her sweet tush.

We'll be waiting for those photos.

I pick her up next weekend and hope to have some great pictures to post as well.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk