Is This Man A Doper??

Jan. 21, 2014, 8:12 p.m.

Or sit in the front and ask him how often to eat stinger honey cakes and contaminated meat, or how many shots of whiskey to drink before a big race day. Maybe compliment on his Gastown Grand Prix "result".
"Silas, do PEDs have a detrimental effect on male pattern baldness?"

Jan. 21, 2014, 8:25 p.m.

I used to ride and race with Seb. While we're not bosom buddies, I would still consider him a friend.

I do find the situation disappointing, but I'd love to know the real story. He was late for the doping control, which is a no-no. It's a first offence though, and he never tested positive for anything. I thought the usual thing for being late, or missing a control was a month or two, but two years?

The worst, IMHO, is all the assholes that used to name drop about knowing him, or riding with him, or whatever that are all suddenly saying shit like, "oh, yeah. I knew it all along.", etc, etc…

I hate the local road racing scene, and am so glad to be out of it!

Ride, don't slide.

Jan. 22, 2014, 9:53 a.m.

I do find the situation disappointing, but I'd love to know the real story. He was late for the doping control, which is a no-no. It's a first offence though, and he never tested positive for anything. I thought the usual thing for being late, or missing a control was a month or two, but two years?

It sounds like there might be more to it than him being 90 minutes for a doping control:
"But Cycling Canada president John Tolkamp says the science in the sample provided was clear that something was amiss.

“Something was wrong, that proves that it was tampered with,” Tolkamp says. When asked if that result could be produced by accident, he replied, “Unlikely. And he’s admitted to it.”

Read more: http://bc.ctvnews.ca/grouse-grind-record-holder-banned-from-cycling-claims-misunderstanding-1.1649751#ixzz2r9UTqqb4

:canada: :czech:

Jan. 22, 2014, 2:50 p.m.

"But Cycling Canada president John Tolkamp says the science in the sample provided was clear that something was amiss.

Congratulations Mr Salis…you're pregnant.