Free Kids' Race in Vancouver Sat. Oct 21st

Oct. 19, 2006, 2:52 p.m.

I was already busy spamming the Race forum with this info, so I figured I might as well finish the job and x-post here too. I suppose it can't really be spam though since it's free, and it's for the kids so hopefully a little slack is allowed.

Our club is also holding a free race for kids as part of our event schedule for the larger BC Cup Cyclocross event this coming Saturday Oct. 21st.

It's probably not for little rippers who are tearing it up on the shore already (although they are welcome also) but if you've got some rug rats of your own, or know of any that might want to come out, then please share the information below with them. It's really just an easy, free, and quick introduction for kids who might not be so sure about the concept of racing a bike.

KIDS

Oct. 19, 2006, 6:09 p.m.

thats cool.I remember when Kids races were a standard at most events.I hope the trend starts again,fun to watch and good for the kids.

only 35 but still beat the 30-39 BC cup Champion 4 out of 6 races

Oct. 19, 2006, 8:11 p.m.

Thanks for the support J.P.

I don't understand the lack of attention to kids' races either. Nothing serious, just a little bit of quick fun. Every time I see a race with kids of this age they look like they're having a great time.

See my longer post in the Race forum if anyone wants to contribute some ideas on this topic.