2007 TCR Advanced

March 18, 2006, 9:20 p.m.

Owned by a very tall European who bought it through a friend who works for the T-Mobile team.
Kind of funny to see a Bontrager part on a high-end Giant…

exactly 7 kilos.

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."
- The Daily Telegraph (1877)

March 18, 2006, 9:56 p.m.

That's a crazy looking bike. What's up with the hollow spot on the cranks?

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

March 18, 2006, 10:08 p.m.

it's a stronglight pulsion, a lightweight carbon ISIS road crank…

they are expensive here but cheaper in germany where they're made. stronglight also sells nice replacement rings for shimano or campy cranks.

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."

March 18, 2006, 10:08 p.m.

He must be double-jointed. If he can deal with a seat-to-bar drop like that, then I bet he doesn't need to use hands to choke the chicken.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

March 18, 2006, 10:24 p.m.

I think he is about 6'6" or 6'7" - on a bike with normal geometry like a trek or cannondale he would be on a 64cm frame…

March 20, 2006, 9:10 p.m.

my nuts and my back hurt just looking at that.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"