Women's Day at Calabogie, ON - August 10

July 18, 2008, 8:51 a.m.

Hi all,

There will be lots more details down the road but we thought it best to get the word out now - book Sunday, August 10 for the second annual Gravitesse Women's Day at Calabogie (if you aren't racing at Fortune - my apologies about the conflict but the weekends fill up so fast!)

It will work the same as last year's - women ride for half price which is $11 OR if they bring a friend of the male gender they can get two for one tickets.

We are working out the details but there will be prizes of course! Calabogie is going to donate a FREE SEASONS PASS for 2009!! I will update when I have more details about other prizes.

There's also talk of a BBQ and there will definitely be a mechanic at the base of the hill for the ladies if anything goes wrong. We'll also have a tent for the ladies to meet (so bring a chair if you have one!) and hang out at, there will also be water etc available.

Joe Mamma's has also offered the use of a demo bike if anyone wants to come out and try downhill. Please let us know in advance as we may not bring the bike unless it is requested.

Last year was super fun and we look forward to seeing new faces this year!!!

Please post if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Caitlin

Aug. 1, 2008, 3 p.m.

Bump.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/