Feb. 2, 2007, 11:03 p.m.

I agree with the spa or a massage…

Feb. 3, 2007, 4:50 p.m.

socks

Feb. 3, 2007, 5:02 p.m.

Mmmm… Red Truck

Feb. 3, 2007, 9:41 p.m.

chocolate AND art?

as long as I get to keep my knickers on….

Damn I hate these new type of girls with those stupid moral things.

Wait what was I in here for again?

I'm the best at being modest !

Feb. 4, 2007, 5:46 p.m.

socks… LOL

Studio B Fine Art and Photographic Prints

Feb. 4, 2007, 6:06 p.m.

Lets all go consume massive amounts of Red Truck Lager… or the poison of your choice…

No one will leave feeling upset!

Dan

red truck lager? what's that? i'm doing the gear swap on valentines tho so unless the lager is poured after 9pm i'm out

Feb. 5, 2007, 1:11 p.m.

….snowshoe up seymour ….. and a snog under the stars…..

Ya right, I hear complaints if the bedroom is to cold!

Feb. 5, 2007, 1:51 p.m.

red truck lager? what's that? i'm doing the gear swap on valentines tho so unless the lager is poured after 9pm i'm out

After 9 can be done… Red Truck Lager is sold at Talyor's Crossing, The Brew House in in Whistler and somewhere else.

So if there are any takers we could all meet up for a few pints of Red Truck @ Taylor's Crossing and then no one has to be alone!

We can stick it to Halmark and that diamond company!

Awwww… isn't that nice!??!?!?!?

Dan

www.steedcycles.com

Feb. 5, 2007, 1:57 p.m.

that's a possibility. I am in if the other gals will come.

Feb. 5, 2007, 2:34 p.m.

There's red truck wine too. A girlfriend brought some over as a housewarming - wasn't too bad either!

Feb. 5, 2007, 2:40 p.m.

but I don't ski… i do however tobaggan!!!

Feb. 6, 2007, 3:42 p.m.

I'm in for Red Truck. Even if I am not single can I come?

We've never celebrated V-day. One year Sven got me new (bigger) tires for our truck and they were installed on Valentines day. It wasn't intentionally a V-day gift but it was pretty funny …all my co-workers were ohh-ahhing over flowers and chocolate, while I was all pumped up and excited because my on Feb 14th my truck was getting a 1" lift kit ! We drove thru the fields behind our house that night… ah the romance of 4x4'ing.

dear me… I really am a redneck. I've also received lumber for Christmas.

"only the good riders wipe out on the easy stuff" - Heathen

Feb. 6, 2007, 3:55 p.m.

[QUOTE=heckler's better 1/2]I'm in for Red Truck. Even if I am not single can I come?

We've never celebrated V-day. One year Sven got me new (bigger) tires for our truck and they were installed on Valentines day. It wasn't intentionally a V-day gift but it was pretty funny …all my co-workers were ohh-ahhing over flowers and chocolate, while I was all pumped up and excited because my on Feb 14th my truck was getting a 1" lift kit ! We drove thru the fields behind our house that night… ah the romance of 4x4'ing.

dear me… I really am a redneck. I've also received lumber for Christmas.

It would be an honor if you and Heckler would join in the "Bash Hallmark" festivities!

There is always room for a few more rednecks!

www.steedcycles.com

Feb. 6, 2007, 3:55 p.m.

this will be my fourth valentines day with nobody special sob :lol:

trust me, it gets easier, after awhile you no longer give a shit about hallmark holidays. now if only we could also get rid of birthdays…

Try dealing with a Bday and Valentines day within a week of each other for the same person.

Use some imagination. Don't follow the sheep and do the usuall. Best Valentine's day results have been cooked dinner at home-something special, flowers, some beer, and a whatever presents for her.

One year we did BBQ steak. But sadly this year have to work, hmmm I have an idea. Make special Steak pizza!

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 6, 2007, 4:07 p.m.

avoid doing the "cliche" things like an (overpriced subpar) dinner, flowers (which will be a quarter of the price the day after) and chocolates.

id suggest doing a nice picture collage with pictures of you and the missus. it will mean more than some flowers or chocolates. also relive your first date together. just do something together than has a significant meaning. bonus points from the ladies because you will have remembered something important about your past together.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"