Trips for 2008

Jan. 9, 2008, 12:20 p.m.

As a new year is upon us I start to think about trips I'm going to plan into my year.

I'll be hitting Chamonix to ski in February and the Silver Star bike park for sure.

I have no filter …

Jan. 9, 2008, 12:51 p.m.

Im dreaming of a whole week of Silverstar around the beginning of August. Some whistler trips, maybe a few days at Sunpeaks.
Definitely more time on the SSC and many more Shore excursions.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

Jan. 9, 2008, 1:08 p.m.

Repeat of the week at Silverstar last year for sure!

www.muddbunnies.com
www.nsmba.ca
www.bteamlovesyou.com

you can always make more money but you can never make more time.

I think it's called work for a reason. Or else they probably would have called it fun-time at the fun factory.

Jan. 9, 2008, 2:20 p.m.

Repeat of the week at Silverstar last year for sure!

Shazam Baby! Shazam.
I get all giddy just thinking about that trail.

Jan. 11, 2008, 2:55 p.m.

going to the keys in March, then lots more riding in Penticton and Powers Creek, plus more trips to the Woodlot.

Possibly even riding in Hood.

"only the good riders wipe out on the easy stuff" - Heathen

Jan. 11, 2008, 2:56 p.m.

I will be a regular at the Peaks and SS!

http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops

Jan. 13, 2008, 11:28 p.m.

LOL I have nothing planned yet but I'm dreaming of a lot! New bike will probably mean I'm not going many places, but it'll be worth it :D

Jan. 15, 2008, 10:59 p.m.

Shazam Baby! Shazam.
I get all giddy just thinking about that trail.

It will be finished to the BOTTOM of the mtn this year:woot:

Jan. 16, 2008, 9:50 a.m.

It will be finished to the BOTTOM of the mtn this year:woot:

I know, I know, I just can't wait! Evertime we met someone on that trail they were big smiles, out of breath and radiating sunshine.
I can't wait, I can't wait!

Jan. 16, 2008, 7:46 p.m.

Silverstar for sure! We had so much fun up there last year!! More of the usual short trips- Whistler, SSC. Going to Switzerland mid August. If we can swing anymore time off for Sept it'll be a toss up between lots of Whistler or a bit of Whistler and a Southeast BC trip (on the roster for several years now but it still hasn't happened!!) And oh, yeah, we love the island riding and need to get back there too! If only I could keep the income minus that time-consuming thing called work!

Jan. 17, 2008, 7:16 a.m.

Silverstar for sure! We had so much fun up there last year!! More of the usual short trips- Whistler, SSC. Going to Switzerland mid August. If we can swing anymore time off for Sept it'll be a toss up between lots of Whistler or a bit of Whistler and a Southeast BC trip (on the roster for several years now but it still hasn't happened!!) And oh, yeah, we love the island riding and need to get back there too! If only I could keep the income minus that time-consuming thing called work!

The island would be nice, Ive only been there once and had a really good time. I hear its changed alot and is even better so I thin Ill have to put that down as a "Must See"

Jan. 21, 2008, 9:07 a.m.

Let me know if anyone comes to the Island :D

Jan. 21, 2008, 10:14 a.m.

I've got a little suggestion for you…

I'm putting on some ladies day rides up here in the Okanagan through the Spring. I was thinking it might be fun to have a group from the city come up and ride with the local girls in the later part of the spring when they've gotten their riding legs back.

It's just an idea at this point, but if there's interest it's simple enough to pull together.

37 YEARS ON THE BIKE :: 1981-2018

Jan. 21, 2008, 12:49 p.m.

I'm putting on some ladies day rides up here in the Okanagan through the Spring. I was thinking it might be fun to have a group from the city come up and ride with the local girls in the later part of the spring when they've gotten their riding legs back.

It's just an idea at this point, but if there's interest it's simple enough to pull together.

i'm definitely interested!

Jan. 21, 2008, 12:58 p.m.

Sound like fun! Let us know how you'd like to gauge interest.

I'd also post something on the muddbunnies site if it's gonna be ladies only / focused type of thing. You might get a lot of interest there too.

Keep us posted on the details as things progress and get finalized.

I have no filter …