Merry Christmas Ladies and Happy new Year

Dec. 26, 2009, 8:39 a.m.

Alright Christmas dinner is behind you, for me its gone to my behind. So lets hear the New Years resolutions of the bikes you plan to buy, rides to do, training regiments and summer dreams of road trips!

http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops

Dec. 26, 2009, 6:21 p.m.

You are asking for so much information on a full stomach. I am thinking that something with a motor is in sight. That has to help with training. I am sure I will have a better training plan once I have comitted to a News Years resolution.
Happy Holidays

Dec. 28, 2009, 4:04 p.m.

My resolution started already - to get fitter! I haven't been able to stick to anything but at least I'm trying to climb more than push and doing something for training has to be better than the nothing that I usually do - haha.

I hope to buy a mini-dh bike very soon.

Road trip plans include Williams Lake, Black Rock OR, and as many BC Cup races as our work schedules will permit. Hopefully an Island Cup race or two with some additional Island riding, a little SSC, Whistler, Silverstar [HTML_REMOVED] Sun Peaks. There are other places I'd love to go to as well but it'll be tough to get in the above as is!!

Dec. 29, 2009, 6:15 p.m.

I did a lot of Bike Park this year…I would like to ride some more kamloops, and Westbank/Powers Creek. Or have another baby. I can't decide.

Dec. 30, 2009, 12:27 p.m.

This year Im going to try some new training methods. I have been reading some interesting books I hope will translate to a stronger all round ride.
I am really trying to make a trip to the Swiss Alps work out in conjunction with a friends wedding in June. Its so beautiful there!

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

Jan. 4, 2010, 1:59 a.m.

i wanna say happy new year and best wishes

Oceania from oceania4u.blog.com is pretty interested in Nike shox shoes and air max shoes , what about you?

Jan. 4, 2010, 10:26 a.m.

I too wish everyone a Happy New Year!

My biking resolution is to just keep having FUN riding!

Improving my fitness is always a good goal, especially since I'd like to do more epic rides. Besides that I'm happy with the level of riding I am at and any progression for me is just a bonus.

In regards to planned bike trips, right now I'm only thinking of ski trips.

I have no filter …

Jan. 9, 2010, 8:29 a.m.

You are asking for so much information on a full stomach. I am thinking that something with a motor is in sight. That has to help with training. I am sure I will have a better training plan once I have committed to a News Years resolution.
Happy Holidays

Ohhhhh motor! Definitely a must have when you move out to these parts.

Jan. 11, 2010, 9:25 a.m.

Ohhhhh motor! Definitely a must have when you move out to these parts.

braap braap

Jan. 13, 2010, 10:48 p.m.

After consulting with the committee,

Coaching resolutions,

-Help Joely ride her bike more

-take Joely on a 5 day get away to ride and relax, keep trails more her style.

-once snow melts every trip to Toronto always put Joely's bike on rack

-teach Joely how to properly mount bike on rack

- when in Toronto before riding the Don myself, ride the flats with Joely first.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 14, 2010, 6:16 p.m.

Hope to do a little more racing this year, and try to keep up to Not a Princess and Sparkplug! Already riding my bike more than the end of last year (back to commuting on it again, yay).

Road trips…more Rossland/Nelson, Williams Lake, maybe Fruita/Grand Junction, and anywhere else….

Also hope to keep hubby injury free :-)

Feb. 20, 2010, 6:59 a.m.

Well I am back from my first resolution, Costa Rica riding trip. From here my goals are to get back into shape (i had a weee bit too much to drink), to ride my bike everyday, to get my ladies group ride back together after the winter, and to have a ton of fun.

March 16, 2010, 5:26 p.m.

I'm just back from riding in Costa Rica too! Great trails down there. I certainly suggest to anyone to do a riding trip, followed by some beach time - it makes for an amazing vacation.