Girls like to accessorize!

June 15, 2009, 8:18 a.m.

Hi There,

Just looking at your pics and see you have a Mazda 3 with the NSR 2 bike rack. How do you like it?As that is what i'm looking at getting? What kind of hitch do you have, and where did you get it. Price? Can you see the hitch or is it mostly hid behind the bumper? If you have any more pics of the hitch and rack that would be great.

I love it! I got a hitch place in Burnaby to put an excellent Class III 2" hitch on my car. You can't see the cross bar at all only the hitch receiver. With a 2" NS Rack, the whole unit is very solid. When transporting bikes, there is no shaking or swaying going on. The way the rack is set in the picture, I can open my hitch no problem with no bikes on it, and for a girl, they are super easy to load and unload. I don't need to deal with the hassle (for me) of putting them on a roof rack or scratching up my car with a trunk rack. And since I have undergound parking, I can easily drive into my parking spot with no worry of possibly hitting the bikes on the ceiling such as with a roof rack.

I highly recommend one!

I have no filter …

June 16, 2009, 10:52 a.m.

I want one of those too! they never come up to buy used though (no one wants to give them up) so I guess I'll just have to save my money and splurge!