Gift ideas

Dec. 13, 2008, 9 p.m.

I just ordered me wife a Sombrio Session Bruise jersey. :) Hope she likes it - wanna get the tcherman word for a person that is always cursing and edgy…..

there were some GREAT deals on chainlove on chick clothing a while ago. Got her some Loeka (SP?) shorts and a Sombrio jersey.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Dec. 14, 2008, 11:41 a.m.

there were some GREAT deals on chainlove on chick clothing a while ago. Got her some Loeka (SP?) shorts and a Sombrio jersey.

Thanx for passing the info about chainlove on to me, but I think it would be too far away and the duty guys would milk me. I found some ripping deals on British sites. :)

She saw the jersey in a shop once for a LOT of money, and I bought it - took a look at Loeka but was not really sure. Ladies can sometimes be difficult when it comes to colors, you know. :)

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Dec. 16, 2008, 9:37 a.m.

^^^ you are a smart man. You can always buy her a puppy!

"only the good riders wipe out on the easy stuff" - Heathen

Dec. 16, 2008, 9:39 a.m.

[QUOTE=heckler's better 1/2;2078688]^^^ you are a smart man. You can always buy her a puppy![/QUOTE]

….a puppy yes, in due time. Right now we do not have the time nor the space to actually have one. And we want two of 'em, teach them to be trail dogs so we can hike and bike.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer