Forgive me Mother

Dec. 29, 2010, 10:39 a.m.

Forgive me mother for I have sinned.
Its been 13 hours since my last Lindt chocolate ball . The weight of my choices has settled in my hips and has me looking for redemption in the cookie jar. I am expectatnt of heavenly gifts of marzipan and hot buttered rum flaoting down to me on the couch from your heavenly hands. No vegetable has passed my lips this holiday season and now that I am back at work I am being restricted by the lunch I had to pack myself. There are carrots, rice cakes and oranges.
I must confess my sloth. The used and crumpled wrapping paper has lain with the dustbunnies. The laundry is worshipping at the altar of the washing machines hoping to be accepted into its pearly gates. A plague has spread from the hairbrush to the toilet bowl and isnt stopping at the tub. The plants, bowing penitantly, wait for the drought to end. The chritsmas lights with thier joyous blue glow serve only to disguise the blankets and pillows in the TV room of my home. Turning back for one last look this morning what I thought were christmas decorations turned to pillars of socks. Dirty ones.
How did you do it, Mother? How did you keep a clean home during the holidays?
Mother grant me the vacuum to clean the things I cannot sweep, the courage to clean the things I can and the wisdom to stop for a pint when I should.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

Dec. 29, 2010, 2:05 p.m.

I went to the gym yesterday morning for the first time in 2 weeks and almost puked.

Originally Posted by sAFETY
As a vegitarian, I don't eat bacon, as a human being I crave and miss it.

Dec. 29, 2010, 3:12 p.m.

Go riding, it helps, I'm going riding everyday this week

Dec. 29, 2010, 5:30 p.m.

Thanks Darth, I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the chores neglected! But, it was better to go riding today than to do chores!

Dec. 29, 2010, 11:07 p.m.

I vacuum with Follow Me on the big screen, it's eases the pain.

Shed head!