Fluid LT3 Riders?

July 19, 2008, 9:49 p.m.

Hiya Ladies!

My wife is keen on upgrading to her first FS. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a used Heckler frame for her, knowing how great it is first hand after building one up for myself last winter.

Recently I've happened across the Norco Fluid LT3, and it looks/sound like a great bike as well. Plus I have access to a frame. Hecklers don't often show up for sale in these parts….

I'm wondering if there are any of you out there riding a Norco LT3 (this one here). If so, what do you like? Dislike? How is it pedalling up and riding XC? Is it a useable 'all-in-one bike?

I'm almost convinced, based on what I've read/found online that this bike has potential, but there are no shops around here to take one for a rip. I thought I'd do some diligence and ask around the experts at least….and see if any of them have experience on this ride. Maybe some of you have ridden both this LT3 and a Heckler and can compare them?

Thanks in advance if you've got any LT3 opinions and can share them, and cheers!

eman

July 19, 2008, 10:09 p.m.

paging lee or sharon…

July 19, 2008, 10:31 p.m.

paging lee or sharon…

Thanks Lady Gravity…appreciate the time to reply.

If the Lee you are referring to is LeeL….I think I've read some his opinions on the Fluid online already…lol….which is what has me almost convinced! As I mentioned originally, I've done a fair bit of searching already.

((this not fluid related….but I also read a review of a ride he did in Keystone Standard Basin near Revvy that was very well done Lee!))

Love to hear any females specific experiences and/or any updated thoughts from riders who have been on one for a while!

Cheers

eman

July 19, 2008, 10:34 p.m.

another thing to consider is posting in a womens specific forum - like www.muddbunnies.com where a lot of us hang out. a lot of women don't belong to nsmb or post here so i'm not sure what kind of feedback you'll get on here.

July 19, 2008, 10:50 p.m.

Thanks! I appreciate the tip.

Cheers

eman