February Women's Only Riding Clinic

Feb. 4, 2007, 8:32 p.m.

Well I just got back to Kamloops from the clinic and I think the ladies would agree it was a huge success. I had a great time and can't wait for the next Muddbunnies event. Nice work to all the girls and women who gaver' today.

http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops

Feb. 5, 2007, 8:22 a.m.

cheryl - loved the handshakes! :lol: can't wait to share those.

and major props to ryan and michelle :clap: what an absolutely fabulous day…apart from the power being out and riding in the dark at the start :P it was totally fun and i learned an absolute TON. soooo tired right now but just totally stoked. the best part was riding indoors while it was raining buckets outside.

ken cools, samantha cools and nick goertzen (sp?) were awesome coaches. if the muddbunnies do this again in the summer i'm totally in.

I thought playing at the woodlot while Chelsey was at the clinic would be a perfect plan…then the ice/rain/snow fell from the sky throughout the entire day at the woodlot. :D

From what I heard last night, the clinic was a total success and now someone really wants to get into bmx racing. [HTML_REMOVED]- I blame Cheryl for this!!! :lol:

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

Feb. 5, 2007, 11:11 a.m.

Ya the weather outside was terrible, lucky to be indoors!

Feb. 5, 2007, 12:52 p.m.

and now someone really wants to get into bmx racing. [HTML_REMOVED]- I blame Cheryl for this!!! :lol:

LOL! Now someone I know wants another new bike…

Feb. 5, 2007, 1:55 p.m.

I thought playing at the woodlot while Chelsey was at the clinic would be a perfect plan…then the ice/rain/snow fell from the sky throughout the entire day at the woodlot. :D

From what I heard last night, the clinic was a total success and now someone really wants to get into bmx racing. [HTML_REMOVED]- I blame Cheryl for this!!! :lol:

hahaha yeah i had some other buddies at the woodlot as well…suckers :P

seriously - get chelsey a bmx, she ROCKS - she's gotta come out to ridgemeadows in the spring/summer so we can race!

Feb. 5, 2007, 3:25 p.m.

I had a great time at the clinic, thanks to the mudbunnies and everyone who worked to put it together and make it a success! It was great to see some familiar faces and learn some new tricks (I never thought I'd learn gates on a bmx track!). I loved the track too, it was super super fun!

judy- I have a bmx! its just more park oriented and its heavy!!!! I want cheryl's bmx- its super light :)

Feb. 5, 2007, 3:43 p.m.

judy- I have a bmx! its just more park oriented and its heavy!!!! I want cheryl's bmx- its super light :)

oh yeah, those don't work at the track - both of mine are light. race bmx are very different than park. they're not that expensive, you can even likely pick up a used one from a secondhand sports store.

Feb. 5, 2007, 4:03 p.m.

If you want a race only bike for not much $$ we can hook you up!

Feb. 5, 2007, 4:53 p.m.

If you want a race only bike for not much $$ we can hook you up!

Yeah- and I would have an excuse to come up to the loops!

Hmm… I don't know if Sean would be down with me getting another bike… I've got 3 more bikes than him as it is right now!

Feb. 5, 2007, 8:34 p.m.

Hmm… I don't know if Sean would be down with me getting another bike… I've got 3 more bikes than him as it is right now!

high five

Feb. 5, 2007, 8:41 p.m.

I need to catch up on my bike buying!
That clinic was so much fun!

Feb. 5, 2007, 9:01 p.m.

Well lucky bmxes are so cheap.

Feb. 5, 2007, 9:42 p.m.

thanks girls for so much fun at the clinic, i hope to come out for some future ones.
i really want a dj bike

Feb. 5, 2007, 9:43 p.m.

high five

:lol:

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

Feb. 6, 2007, 7:48 a.m.

oh yeah, those don't work at the track - both of mine are light. race bmx are very different than park. they're not that expensive, you can even likely pick up a used one from a secondhand sports store.

Yeah, I see tons of BMX bikes for sale on Craigslist but how to know what type of BMX to buy is the hard one. I don't know what components I'm looking for. I'd love to get a cheap, light BMX bike right now. there's always room in the garage for a leetle baby bike… :scream: I mean, heck, I can put it into my clothes closet! 'Course my honey is threatening to get rid of the loaner park BMX that's in the garage right now as it blocks the car alittle….and I'm feeling alittle sad it may be going soon. What is with this addiction to have BIKES??? I don't understand people who want one bike for everything.

Hi Ralph, Hi Luvz!

Free Riding…Nothing Free About It