February Women's Only Riding Clinic

Feb. 6, 2007, 8:02 a.m.

Well if someone wants a reasonable new bmx race bike they start at $299.99 for a fairly decent one. If anyone one has questions about bikes feel free to email or PM me.

http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops

Feb. 6, 2007, 11:52 a.m.

high five

heh heh :)

To set the record straight though, sean has had more bikes than me- I just keep mine and he keeps getting rid of his….

Feb. 6, 2007, 11:55 a.m.

Yeah, I see tons of BMX bikes for sale on Craigslist but how to know what type of BMX to buy is the hard one. I don't know what components I'm looking for. I'd love to get a cheap, light BMX bike right now. there's always room in the garage for a leetle baby bike… :scream: I mean, heck, I can put it into my clothes closet! 'Course my honey is threatening to get rid of the loaner park BMX that's in the garage right now as it blocks the car alittle….and I'm feeling alittle sad it may be going soon. What is with this addiction to have BIKES??? I don't understand people who want one bike for everything.

Hi Ralph, Hi Luvz!

What!!!!! Don't let him get rid of your bike…. you should be able to mount it to the walls on the garage pretty cheaply, or something! Sometimes I think we have too many bikes, and then I get to go use one of the ones that I rarely use and I remember why I keep that bike around…

Plus, if you want to go to a skate park of the skate barn you can always see if sean and I want to go. :) That way you can always make the argument that you actually do use it!

Feb. 6, 2007, 12:38 p.m.

What!!!!! Don't let him get rid of your bike…. you should be able to mount it to the walls on the garage pretty cheaply, or something! Sometimes I think we have too many bikes, and then I get to go use one of the ones that I rarely use and I remember why I keep that bike around…

Plus, if you want to go to a skate park of the skate barn you can always see if sean and I want to go. :) That way you can always make the argument that you actually do use it!

Ha ha. Well it is a loaner, not mine. Still, I've gotten attached to seeing it in our stable…ahem. And by the way, we've got 4 bikes mounted on the walls and two hanging from the ceiling on pulleys! Plus Ray is starting to build up his Superlight! But yeah, I'm thinking I need my OWN bmx bikey. But what kind to get - park or race??? I do have the Trailer Park hardtail so I can use that in the Skatebarn. We'll definitely let ya know when we go to the Skatebarn - it might be Thursday if we get rained out on our Worm ride this Wed.

Free Riding…Nothing Free About It