couples that ride together

March 10, 2009, 6:41 p.m.

Just wondering if there lots of couples out there that ride together,my lady wants to ride more this year since we now got her a full suspension bike. Im already riding but soon the season will be in motion and she doesnt have any gf's that ride so that being said anybody out there wanna hook up for a ride sometime,even later on for whistler.

http://carcraftautorepair.ca/

Follow Us On FaceBook

March 10, 2009, 8:06 p.m.

My wife rides with me and my sister rides with my brother in law and us when we can work it with all our schedules.

I am sure they would like to hook up for a ride sometime.

They are both newbs, they like riding the blues at whistler (crank it up, bline etc and they will ride with us at ledgeview in abbotsford and shotgun at the woodlot….)

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

March 10, 2009, 8:18 p.m.

Taylor and I ride together lots. We met as riders so it is natural we still ride together eight years later.

http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops

March 10, 2009, 8:29 p.m.

Greg and I ride together a lot too. Pretty much any time one of us is out the other is not far behind. The key is to ride stuff that both of you like not just what one of you like. I know that sounds kinda obvious but you would be surprised how many couples we have met that only ride trails that one of them likes. This can push one of them out of the sport. For us, riding time is quality time and we really try to support and encourage the other to challenge themselves.

March 10, 2009, 8:45 p.m.

I try to keep up with Chelsey (ralph) with very very little success :lol:

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

March 11, 2009, 7:02 a.m.

My husband is never that far behind me on a ride.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

March 11, 2009, 7:11 a.m.

Bighitter and I ride together whenever we're able to. Thankfully, we both like the same kind of trails - a bit of everything! As was said above, riding time is quality time together.

March 11, 2009, 8:14 a.m.

a bit of everything!

Including long technical climbs? :P

Fluid and I ride together, but not all that much. She's got more friends than me (I must smell bad).

March 11, 2009, 8:17 a.m.

We have a good balance of riding together and also riding with others. I am very involved with the Muddbunnies so I have a good riding crew of girls to ride with a lot of the times and he also has his own crew too when we're not together.
Right now we're planning a trip to Utah over Easter to ride with another couple (CraigH and his wife).
I find the balance between riding together and separately with other people works well for us.
That, and biggles smells bad :P

www.muddbunnies.com
www.nsmba.ca
www.bteamlovesyou.com

you can always make more money but you can never make more time.

I think it's called work for a reason. Or else they probably would have called it fun-time at the fun factory.

March 11, 2009, 9:06 a.m.

When I was single or had an ex-bf who didn[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t ride, I spent most of my time riding with the Muddbunnies or some other friends. But since meeting Forest, I balance riding time with the Muddbunnies, our mutual friends or just the two of us. We always have so much fun together whether we are riding in a group or alone. He also gets in a lot of his own rides.

When we decide to ride together, he has a very good understanding of my riding abilities, encourages me to challenge myself, and is patient … what more could a girl ask for :heart:

Champ, your lady should look into the Muddbunnies www.muddbunnies.com, to get some gf that ride :D

I have no filter …

March 11, 2009, 9:53 a.m.

The main reason it would be nice to meet other riding couples is for riding trips were wanting to do some more this summer whistler of course no big deal but sunpeaks,silverstar and possibly some sorta guided trip in the interior,thing is she is learning but still not so fast so its fun to ride together but i would never leave her to ride alone when are other friends come out we ride together for a while then the girls go one way and the guys the other.

http://carcraftautorepair.ca/

Follow Us On FaceBook

March 11, 2009, 10:01 a.m.

The main reason it would be nice to meet other riding couples is for riding trips were wanting to do some more this summer whistler of course no big deal but sunpeaks,silverstar and possibly some sorta guided trip in the interior,thing is she is learning but still not so fast so its fun to ride together but i would never leave her to ride alone when are other friends come out we ride together for a while then the girls go one way and the guys the other.

My girl is fairly new to the sport, but she loves Silver Star and we're planning a trip up there for the week after the coed July Dirt Series in Whistler. She won't ride all day every day, but she has fun when she does. If your better half is up there that week, let me know I'm sure Suz would love to be able to ride with another girl. Also consider the Dirt Series, it's a great way to increase your skill level.. My riding improved dramatically after last summer and so did hers.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

March 11, 2009, 10:10 a.m.

Denise (lets ride) and I are always (every couple weekends) roadtripping through the interior, okanagan and kootenays in the summer. PM'ed you our contact information for your list. :)

Greg

hol-ee shit but that's a big hole :eek:

March 11, 2009, 10:33 a.m.

My wife and I do xc-ish rides together. She is fairly new to the sport and already scared and nervous about our summer trip.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

March 11, 2009, 10:35 a.m.

I really enjoy ripping the trails with Amanda..can't wait til the snow melts!

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca