couples that ride together

March 26, 2009, 3:14 p.m.

Joely is planning to be fully back into riding this year. Though some will be with Gabi in the trailor. Though I aim to get her on the trails here more this year. Plus get her to do a couple of more DH runs. It will be easier to now that we finally have a better network for babysitting plus the Daycare thing.

That reminds me, I gotta go fix that DH run here

Of course I don't expect her to ride where I do. That would make her quit all together.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

April 2, 2009, 1:34 p.m.

I've dated guys that don't ride and guys that do, and have to say that, especially with school and work, dating someone that doesn't ride doesn't really jive with my life. But I also agree it's important to do things on your own and separate from eachother. You just need to create balance. Do rides together, do rides separate, do rides at the park where you meet up at the bottom.

To the original poster, myself and a bunch of friends will be riding in Whistler June 25-28 if you want to have some people of different levels to ride with, you both would have people within your skill levels (we're a varied group).