Clothing for women

April 1, 2008, 7:14 a.m.

I am looking for a top/jersey for mountain biking.
All ladies clothing seems to be quite tight.
I am all up for showing off curves but feel something baggier would be better.
Can someone please suggest a top that looks good does its job of being well ventiliated and doesnt have extremely long arms.
I dont want much do i……

April 1, 2008, 9:09 a.m.

I have an awesome Fox jersey that is great, short in the sleeves, loose in the body with no elastic waistband etc..

Unfortunately my sister from Ontario bought it for me so I have no idea where you might find on like it.

"only the good riders wipe out on the easy stuff" - Heathen

April 1, 2008, 9:26 a.m.

dakine freeride jerseys (men's) - the sleeves are 3/4, body is a straight cut (get a larger size to fit over armour) and they are flat out awesome. i love mine, don't like wearing tight shirts for riding either.

April 1, 2008, 9:44 a.m.

I found a youth XL Fox jersey at the outdoor show a few years back and it works really well over the armour.
Try looking into large kids sizes or small mens, sometimes the fit is better when dealing with armour.
I just bought some small mens mace pants that fit perfectly and are just the right length.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

April 1, 2008, 10:46 a.m.

[QUOTE=heckler's better 1/2;1907025]I have an awesome Fox jersey that is great, short in the sleeves, loose in the body with no elastic waistband etc..

Unfortunately my sister from Ontario bought it for me so I have no idea where you might find on like it.[/QUOTE]

Fox MotoX jerseys are on sale for 29.95$ (or 41.95$ for another model) at Royal Distributing (based on Ontario). You can mail-order from them.
Catalogue is here: [url][http://www.royaldistributing.com/07/index.php?option=com_wrapper[HTML_REMOVED]Itemid;=31/url]

We always stop there when we're in Ontario to stock up on gloves. If I remember right, they were 16$/pair.

:canada: :czech:

April 1, 2008, 12:14 p.m.

Fox MotoX jerseys are on sale for 29.95$ (or 41.95$ for another model) at Royal Distributing (based on Ontario). You can mail-order from them.
Catalogue is here: http://www.royaldistributing.com/07/index.php?option=com_wrapper[HTML_REMOVED]Itemid=31

We always stop there when we're in Ontario to stock up on gloves. If I remember right, they were 16$/pair.

$10 per pair.

Hard to beat $40 for four pairs of moto quality gloves. Makes the trip back east a little more worth while.

June 12, 2008, 10:14 a.m.

I have the same issue… My XL Dakine jersey doesn't fit over my armour. Geez. So I end up wearing my hubby's huge stuff! I'll look into Fox thanks for posting this thread.

June 12, 2008, 10:20 a.m.

I use t shirts over my armour and they do well.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

June 12, 2008, 10:29 a.m.

I find that anything, if it's not loose enough, over my armour causes the armour to 'ride up' constantly. Then I'm spending a lot of my riding time adjusting my armour instead of just riding.

I usually wear men's jerseys over my armour and it doesn't ride up nearly as much.
If I wear a t-shirt then it has to be a larger sized t-shirt.

www.muddbunnies.com
www.nsmba.ca
www.bteamlovesyou.com

you can always make more money but you can never make more time.

I think it's called work for a reason. Or else they probably would have called it fun-time at the fun factory.