Christmas Riding plans?

Dec. 16, 2005, 5:51 p.m.

Anyone got any plans to ride their bike on Christmas or is it a snowboard day? We could ride here on Christmas eve last year but this season hasn't been as kind.

http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops

Dec. 16, 2005, 8:34 p.m.

Anyone got any plans to ride their bike on Christmas or is it a snowboard day? We could ride here on Christmas eve last year but this season hasn't been as kind.

I'll have to check conditions on Mt Washington - I'll be on the Island for Christmas. Maybe if I'm really on the ball I could do both! :D

Dec. 16, 2005, 9:51 p.m.

Sean and I usually go boarding on Christmas…. This year, who knows! With finals and end of school stuff for me, we haven't been riding for awhile, so maybe we'll take a trip up to CA.

:) c.

Dec. 17, 2005, 10:57 a.m.

WOW! Nice. I am off to Sunpeaks on Xmas but I am going to try to get some dirtjumping in on Xmas eve.

http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops

Dec. 19, 2005, 1:58 p.m.

NO bike plans for that day unless i plan to ride with a my Bailey's and coffee in my h2o bottle…hmmm.. now there's an idea!!!

Actually, i'm heading to Victoria to my sis' place downtown on Friday 'till Tuesday, and i was thinking of bringing a bike - road or hardtail.

Anyone have some recommendations for a ride on either bike - road if sunny, mtb if raining…???

Dec. 19, 2005, 2:57 p.m.

NO bike plans for that day unless i plan to ride with a my Bailey's and coffee in my h2o bottle…hmmm.. now there's an idea!!!

Actually, i'm heading to Victoria to my sis' place downtown on Friday 'till Tuesday, and i was thinking of bringing a bike - road or hardtail.

Anyone have some recommendations for a ride on either bike - road if sunny, mtb if raining…???

Bring your hard tail! :D there are skate parks that are the best! and places down town to huck off stairs and some skinnies! and if the dirt jumps are ridable you can hit those up to! they are fun, just rebuilt :P

Dec. 19, 2005, 3:24 p.m.

i could bring my ht; what are the dj's like over there? Where are they? Oh, and i'm a little jump dj'er…the 'big' side at Myrtle are the limit, and the old left side of Oak street were definitely the biggest i would brave (to give you an idea)
As for urban and park…well, i could try. Entertainment value would be high.:lol:

Dec. 19, 2005, 5:52 p.m.

i could bring my ht; what are the dj's like over there? Where are they? Oh, and i'm a little jump dj'er…the 'big' side at Myrtle are the limit, and the old left side of Oak street were definitely the biggest i would brave (to give you an idea)
As for urban and park…well, i could try. Entertainment value would be high.:lol:

they are pretty decent, we just built some smaller ones that even I can hit em. and well i just started. there are like 3 diff. rows of gap jumps with a spine and a quater pipe. so its a big variaty! Plus out in North Saanich we just built some more, about 50 tables or somthing like that, its huge. and those are definently doable. And at Hartland there are some pretty decent jumps and riding.