Belinda's new bike....

March 18, 2009, 1:42 p.m.

You are right - I guess I am still that little boy who never tires of new and shiny things….as in "Less Is More - there is always room for one more bike."

The mathematical formula for the perfect amount of bikes is N+1 with "N" being the amount of bike you own.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 29, 2009, 11:56 a.m.

Thanks Mic.

It was kind of the same for us too. She hates spending money.

But now that she has the bike she is glad we spent the extra coin.

The bike is really sweet and rides like a dream.

Maybe your girl just needs you to go out and get it?

If you don't mind me asking, how tall is she? Or if you know her inseam, that would be nice to know too. It's great to see and hear of couples having a great time riding bikes together. :) And I think I'm envious of her for having that bike… so nice!

22 Pride

April 11, 2009, 11:34 a.m.

If you don't mind me asking, how tall is she? Or if you know her inseam, that would be nice to know too. It's great to see and hear of couples having a great time riding bikes together. :) And I think I'm envious of her for having that bike… so nice!

Sorry for taking os long to reply, I just saw the post today.

She is 5'6" and her inseam is 31" (almost 79 cm).

We had a great ride up and down Burnaby mountain last week, I am looking forward to getting Bee out on some of the shore trails this year and of course hitting up Whistler.

Click Me