Belinda's new bike....

Aug. 11, 2008, 10:47 p.m.

Nice!

But if you REALLY loved her you would get the Juicy Carbons. They're lighter good for all mountain/freeride/DH and would match the colour scheme quite nicely!

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Aug. 12, 2008, 7:39 a.m.

Thanks for the suggestion but I didn't have that as an option on the brakes (I did try though but it didn't work out).

The bike is almost done, just waiting to resolve a seatpost issue (bad clamp), stack height on the fork and we should be good to go. She rode it around a little last night and seemed to be pretty happy with it.

I will take a picture of the final build and post it up here tomorrow……

Click Me

Aug. 12, 2008, 9:51 a.m.

Simon had more stoke going on than the rest of the riders on the mountain combined! We were loving how much he enjoyed being on his bike; you sir are a lucky LUCKY dad :)

I saw you getting on the lift a couple times but we never saw you again. :(

Yeah, it was great to see you and Simon up there! I kept looking for you guys throughout the day, but didn't see you again after we separated. It's a shame, I wanted do a run and see Simon riding- I can believe he was tearing it up, he was just oozing with giddyness!

We'll be up there at least one more time this season, we'll lt you know when we're heading up. :)

Bee's bike looks sweet! Nice choice.

March 10, 2009, 7:49 p.m.

Hey, I wouldn't resurrect an old thread without a reason, but here goes..

How does your wife like her Endorphin? Specifically, has she liked it for park riding?

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

March 11, 2009, 10:44 a.m.

Sweet one. Now if I only could get my wife to wanting such a sick bike.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

March 12, 2009, 10:26 a.m.

Any pics of the finished bike?

March 13, 2009, 11:22 a.m.

Hey y'all,

Sorry for the late replies, I didn't see the postings.

There is a thread in the Gear section with the finished pic's.

Bee's endorphin

We have since taken the big ring off and put a clear rock ring on (thanks for the suggestion Judy! :) )

Belinda really (really) likes her bike. Before getting this one she was a take it or leave it kind of rider. Now she is giving me a run for my money on who wants to go riding more!

She rode a bunch of times at WBP last season and was fully stoked, she even went to Crankworx.

As for the bike… I am probably going to build one up for my "light" bike so I don't have to pedal the V-Tach on the more XC rides we go on.

All in all 2 Thumbs up (or would that be 4?)!

Click Me

March 13, 2009, 11:41 a.m.

Sounds really great. Nice seeing someone having a friggin good time with his partner - on a bike. :D and :beer:

- Kristen Ulmer

March 13, 2009, 11:45 a.m.

Thanks Mic.

It was kind of the same for us too. She hates spending money.

But now that she has the bike she is glad we spent the extra coin.

The bike is really sweet and rides like a dream.

Maybe your girl just needs you to go out and get it?

Click Me

March 16, 2009, 1:16 p.m.

That is a beautiful looking bike.. My gf wanted a bigger bike for park riding, and the Endorphin was one that we were looking at. She ended up going with a Transition Syren though, because the price was right..

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

March 17, 2009, 6:27 a.m.

That's is kind of funny… the Syren was the first bike we looked at! In the end we thought it was too DH not enough XC.

Awesome bike though and should be really at home in the park.

Click Me

March 17, 2009, 9:09 a.m.

Thanks Mic.

It was kind of the same for us too. She hates spending money.

But now that she has the bike she is glad we spent the extra coin.

The bike is really sweet and rides like a dream.

Maybe your girl just needs you to go out and get it?

Hmm…I will wait and see what our trip to BC does about it. :agree: Although my girl really loves her Norco Fluid (the looks and the ride) - I am a bit concerned about BC since it seems to be a tad too short on travel.

- Kristen Ulmer

March 17, 2009, 9:14 a.m.

Hmm…I will wait and see what our trip to BC does about it. :agree: Although my girl really loves her Norco Fluid (the looks and the ride) - I am a bit concerned about BC since it seems to be a tad too short on travel.

The endo only has 5.5" rear travel i blv. Unless your wife your wife is taking it big (no pun intended?) she won't need more travel than her fluid can offer.

March 18, 2009, 9:48 a.m.

The endo only has 5.5" rear travel i blv. Unless your wife your wife is taking it big (no pun intended?) she won't need more travel than her fluid can offer.

Keep in mind that the Fluid comes with a 5" fork and thus with steeper angles then an Endo.
But i suppose a fluid frame could handle an upgrade to a 6" fork, especially with a lady (=lighter) riding it.

March 18, 2009, 12:29 p.m.

You are right - I guess I am still that little boy who never tires of new and shiny things….as in "Less Is More - there is always room for one more bike."

- Kristen Ulmer