Vaccination- Good or Evil?

Feb. 12, 2015, 11:48 p.m.

For past proven threats….shoot up my children. New H1N1 bird fag viruses can suck my non big business supporting teets!

Feb. 13, 2015, 4:21 a.m.

I don't see any actual science in there. Lot's of legal bullshit and legal type words. Which even old fire and brimstone KenN would by now have beaten you to the point of curled up into a ball crying over the lack of that.

But now let me rattle yer tea cup. No where in this whole Vaccines cause Autism has anyone pointed out two factors to consider with the increased numbers of Autism diagnosis. The first being that with a increasing population illness like Autism will increase in numbers.

….

But please don't let me stop you from joining with Dr Jenny McCarthy and her medical team at the View.

First, you actually read it? I didnt think people read my links based on other long winded wall o'text replies from me in other threads. I just threw it in there for fun and coincidence as it was on another site when I read this thread. You made it farther than me. Nice work on the more people mean more autism…

You have aspergers /community.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Feb. 13, 2015, 4:33 a.m.

Is this full retard or trolling?

I'm going with "both".

nods

That was the more sincere question of my posts in this thread. And it is a real question.

Personally, I dont care what you choose to inject into your kids with. Myself, I'd ask a few questions. Perhaps you guys should as well. No biggie, not my kids.

So the full retard troll'er will ask again: What threat does a non vaccinated child pose to a vaccinated child? That's based on the premise of non vaccinated kids not being allowed into schools.

Feb. 13, 2015, 4:39 a.m.

Q. Do you know how samllpox was eradicated?
A. By vaccinations. The smallpox vaccine has been around since 1798, when Edward Jenner realized that dairy workers who had contracted cow pox (a much less serious illness) seemed to be immune to smallpox (an often fatal disease). He exposed his patients (he first tested it on slaves - is that old-school enough for you?) to the pus from people who contracted cow pox, thereby conferring immunity on them.

Did you know I threw smallpox in my post for dramatic effect?

Q. Do you know why polio is now virtually unknown in most of the world?
A. Vaccination programs.

And how did that work out people over all? Wasnt the polio vaccine campaign one wrought with complications to say the least?

Q. Do you know why the number of measles clusters in increasing in the developed world?
A. Ignoramuses who believe conspiracy theories and pseudoscience. 400 people die from measles every day. In used to be 1600 a day in 2000. Do you know why that changed? An intensive vaccination campaign by the WHO.

Do you know what else is increasing in the developed worlds? Fuck it, I'm old school like that bro and like the caste system so back to the first world we go: immigration bro. Thats right, yes we can. YES WE CAN go there. In fact, I just did.

Feb. 13, 2015, 8:15 a.m.

So the full retard troll'er will ask again: What threat does a non vaccinated child pose to a vaccinated child? That's based on the premise of non vaccinated kids not being allowed into schools.

So you're telling me that you can google up all that other unsubstantiated crap and you can't find the answer to that one? Sheesh!

Wasnt the polio vaccine campaign one wrought with complications to say the least?

Nope.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Feb. 13, 2015, 8:26 a.m.

That was the more sincere question of my posts in this thread. And it is a real question.

Personally, I dont care what you choose to inject into your kids with. Myself, I'd ask a few questions. Perhaps you guys should as well. No biggie, not my kids.

They pose a threat to those who can't be vaccinated due to their age or other health conditions.

Feb. 13, 2015, 9:49 a.m.

And, there is a small percentage of people for whom the vaccination doesn't take. They too, are threatened.

Feb. 13, 2015, 11:24 a.m.

What threat does a non vaccinated child pose to a vaccinated child? That's based on the premise of non vaccinated kids not being allowed into schools.

You obviously dont understand what a vaccine is and what it aims to do.
Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

And, just in case you're not inclined to read the full article and keep on with your dangerous opinions, this bit is the important bit:

Vaccination acts as a sort of firebreak or firewall in the spread of the disease, slowing or preventing further transmission of the disease to others.[4] Unvaccinated individuals are indirectly protected by vaccinated individuals, as the latter are less likely to contract and transmit the disease between infected and susceptible individuals.[3] Hence, a public health policy of herd immunity may be used to reduce spread of an illness and provide a level of protection to a vulnerable, unvaccinated subgroup. Since only a small fraction of the population (or herd) can be left unvaccinated for this method to be effective, it is considered best left for those who cannot safely receive vaccines because of a medical condition such as an immune disorder, organ transplant recipients, or people with egg allergies.

Feb. 13, 2015, 11:50 a.m.

First, you actually read it? I didnt think people read my links based on other long winded wall o'text replies from me in other threads. I just threw it in there for fun and coincidence as it was on another site when I read this thread. You made it farther than me. Nice work on the more people mean more autism…

You have aspergers /community.

Nice cherry picking of inconvenient information specifically the increase in population part Ibrought up. So obviously it is inconvenient to acknowledge that when medical science over the years increases it's understanding and knowledge of things like Autism or even Depression say. That numbers do increase. Oh…wait that would bring science into this argument and that gets in the way of bullshit grinding with fake info.

So…if as you believe vaccines cause Autism and with experts now realizing some ADD sufferers as you put forth suffer instead from Asperger's. It would be only logical to follow your non fact based argument that ADD and ADHD was caused by a vaccine as well. And I like others await your actual scientific proof that this is so. I mean that would greatly help with me finding someone new to blame for my lot in life and if I can use the vaccines cause ADD argument backed by science that would be ever so helpful.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 13, 2015, 12:27 p.m.

And how did that work out people over all? Wasnt the polio vaccine campaign one wrought with complications to say the least?

"Polio cases have decreased by over 99% since 1988, from an estimated 350 000 cases then, to 416 reported cases in 2013. The reduction is the result of the global effort to eradicate the disease. In 2014, only 3 countries (Afghanistan, Nigeria and Pakistan) remain polio-endemic, down from more than 125 in 1988."

Billions of people worldwide have had the polio vaccine … notice that the 3 countries where polio cases originate from are hardly bastions of education and enlightenment. They are populated in large by kindred spirits of the anti-vaxers and tinfoil conspiracy theorists who are scattered through out other parts of the world.

Feb. 13, 2015, 12:34 p.m.

What threat does a non vaccinated child pose to a vaccinated child? That's based on the premise of non vaccinated kids not being allowed into schools.

When it was the odd one they didn't pose much of a threat because enough kids had the vaccinations to keep the disease at bay. Measles was "eliminated" not because immunization rates were 100%, but because they were over the threshold (sorry, don't know this exact percentage).

So one un-vaccinated child is not a concern but the trend itself is, because if the un-vaccinated population as a whole goes below the threshold we will continue to get outbreaks.

Feb. 13, 2015, 12:45 p.m.

"Polio cases have decreased by over 99% since 1988, from an estimated 350 000 cases then, to 416 reported cases in 2013. The reduction is the result of the global effort to eradicate the disease. In 2014, only 3 countries (Afghanistan, Nigeria and Pakistan) remain polio-endemic, down from more than 125 in 1988."

Also, dormant (hard to called them eradicated) diseases are less likely to mutate than active diseases. Keeping the disease active, by not vaccinating, also increases the odds of the disease mutating, thereby potentially negating the effect of the original vaccine.

Feb. 13, 2015, 2:11 p.m.

When it was the odd one they didn't pose much of a threat because enough kids had the vaccinations to keep the disease at bay. Measles was "eliminated" not because immunization rates were 100%, but because they were over the threshold (sorry, don't know this exact percentage).

So one un-vaccinated child is not a concern but the trend itself is, because if the un-vaccinated population as a whole goes below the threshold we will continue to get outbreaks.

Threshold is 95% according to the chief of Quinte Health….

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/02/07/love-your-children----vaccinate-them

And a 60% vaccination rate isn’t high enough to protect the community at large, says Queen’s University Professor emeritus Dr. Dick Zoutman.

“In order to prevent transmission of measles in a group of people in a community, the so- called herd immunity, it’s necessary that at least 95% of those in that community (herd) be immune. If the number of people not immune falls below 95% the risk of the measles virus spreading among those susceptible increases rapidly,” Zoutman said.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 13, 2015, 3:27 p.m.

So you're telling me that you can google up all that other unsubstantiated crap and you can't find the answer to that one? Sheesh!

Nope.

Who says I googling anything? They're way more crazier people than me out there that'll do that and post it elsewhere. I just recycle shit and deal with you guys ;)

And maybe much like you guys quoting me as the originating verbatim source in everything, I want you guys to explain it to me, the crazy dumbass, so I get a chance to pick and prod at you what post, savvy? Looks like Tom beat you to it.

Feb. 13, 2015, 3:36 p.m.

And, just in case you're not inclined to read the full article and keep on with your dangerous opinions, this bit is the important bit:

Perhaps none of you actually figured out I havent posted an opinion on vaccines yet. What I did post was something along the lines of have anyone of you fuckers actually asked what the fuck else is in it thats going into your child? Which of course, no one touched. Still, no biggie as they're not my kids. And I realize that's why you guys take this internet thread so seriously. If only you guys would let the bravado drop online, grow a pair and ask your Dr what I'm asking you.

I'm well aware of what they are and what they do. Inference and implicating are dangerous; not my posts. It's like I never got a tetanus shot in the WBP clinic after a crash and certain time frame post high school or twin rx for a month in China and work?

Here's one opinion: Since I have the choice as an adult for the flu shot, I just say no. I only got the flu in school. Does that make me dangerous since I never get the flu? Shiiiiiiiiiit.