strength training discussion thread

Aug. 14, 2017, 11:50 a.m.

For warm-up, I do 2-3 minutes on the C2 rower and then:

The only shoulder exercises I do are barbell standing shoulder press, barbell bench press and pull-ups/weighted pull-ups.

Oct. 5, 2017, 10:51 p.m.

What do you currently do as a warm-up? I get people to do 7-10 minutes on the rowing machine as a general warm-up before hitting the weights. The rower is very effective as a warm-up b/c it provides a large range of movement that gets all your joints involved.

Good point, you description so good for me. The technique I use in my exercise is so poor but I don't know how I increases it.

Oct. 7, 2017, 2:24 a.m.

i agree, but for something quick an easy to work into an existing routine some pronated wrist curls will specifically target what Kever is after and only add 5 minutes to his workout.

all your other suggestions are great and reflect the idea of training the body as a whole which the way it should be done. i've enver had arm pump issues and that comes from ding things like deadlifts, cleans, pull-ups, rows, etc on a regular basis. all these types of exercises are effective for developing grip strength, but sometimes it does pay to target specific areas if the need is there.

Your routine is so amazing and your workout data is so suitable for all.

http://ajarugs.com

Last edited by: kabinsons1 on Oct. 7, 2017, 2:25 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 7, 2017, 6:19 a.m.

Have you tried natural suppositories?