steriods

Dec. 20, 2016, 3:21 p.m.

is it common? are guys in your neighourhood gym doing them? i figure they must be rare given they are illegal and dangerous but the gym rat attendant at my local community center says lots of guys are on them. there surely are some big dudes, and some look puffy and swole up and red compared to how they used to look, but i figure most are just big dudes who lift all week. how would anyone know?

Dec. 20, 2016, 4:30 p.m.

this ^^ and the dead giveaway is when they blow their brains out, I seen it happen to someone close enough, I had known buddy since he was 3, showed up on a street bike and I barely recognised him,puffy face super bulked out, he got himself a restricted weapon FAC and 4 days later killed himself I believe it was that winter

I ski with the local HS gym teacher sometimes and they track kids from grade 8, I mentioned a name and he said oh yaeh that kid is on the juice … they can tell ya right away who is or was juicing

Dec. 20, 2016, 4:56 p.m.

upside down triangle?

Dec. 20, 2016, 10:21 p.m.

upside down triangle?

Was wondering that too.

Apparently social media has been shown to have caused an increase in juicing. The theory goes that says we all 'sell' an imagine of ourselves to everyone in our daily lives and social media has amplified that to extreme levels. I feel sorry for kids who didn't get to experience life pre social media.

Dec. 20, 2016, 10:58 p.m.

upside down triangle?

Broad shoulders and back which taper dramatically to waist and legs. Thus the 'inverted triangle' physique.

Dec. 20, 2016, 11:03 p.m.

Then there is the older gents who just want to supplement thier lack of testosterone due to aging…

Dec. 21, 2016, 6:53 a.m.

i worked w/ two guys in 2015 who were both proud steroid users. they had been doing it on and off for years. the one guy more than the other. they were both in their early 30's and stylish good looking metro types. the one guy had fully waxed brows.. he could bench over 3 hun tho,, just had to let those brows go unmentioned..

no acne at all one either guy actually. just massive dudes. both guys were prone to explosive outbursts and that was def intimidating..

Dec. 21, 2016, 4:57 p.m.

The upside down triangle has nothing to do with steroids, but there are tell tale signs. Those are typically really rounded off shoulders. There are other too.

Steroid use in the local gym is very, very prevalent. I know more than a couple at mine who are using things like Test E, Wynstrol, D-Bol and others.

Dec. 21, 2016, 5:30 p.m.

really. where do these guys source the stuff? is it like buying weed, it's all over the place? just googled it. i always thought the stuff was illegal, looks like you can just order it from the states or so it seems.

Dec. 21, 2016, 6:08 p.m.

Every gym has bros brah. It's as common as weed in the gym.

Dec. 21, 2016, 6:56 p.m.

It's probably more common than you think, and there are different level of usage. Not everyone wants to be huge.

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

Dec. 21, 2016, 10:46 p.m.

It's probably more common than you think, and there are different level of usage. Not everyone wants to be huge.

I know bikini competitors who use steroids. Some, like clenbuterol, assist in shedding body fat.

Different drugs for different results.

Dec. 22, 2016, 10:40 a.m.

I read an article years ago from a busted high profile dealer that said he had way more clients that were actors than athletes. Basically as soon as they got a part that required them to take the shirt off in a scene, his phone would start ringing.

Dec. 22, 2016, noon

Then there is the older gents who just want to supplement thier lack of testosterone due to aging…

Reliable source?

Anyone?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Dec. 22, 2016, 10:18 p.m.

If you are looking for testosterone sources there are many local doctors who do hormonal therapy and you can likely get prescription. Pretty much any of the serious lifters over 40 in my gym are using testosterone. I know a cyclist who was on it too.

I havery not tried any PED'so, but it seems like gains would be easy.