steriods

Dec. 22, 2016, 10:18 p.m.

If you are looking for testosterone sources there are many local doctors who do hormonal therapy and you can likely get prescription. Pretty much any of the serious lifters over 40 in my gym are using testosterone. I know a cyclist who was on it too.

I havery not tried any PED'so, but it seems like gains would be easy.

Dec. 23, 2016, 12:47 a.m.

Cool!

“.....with a malevolent fascist swine atop its titular apex, the pitiful wounded beast of a rotten, spiritually dead American Superpower is careening towards epic barbarism while pushing the species dangerously to the tipping points of extinction.”

April 3, 2018, 4:27 a.m.

Check this out:

A 2011 study by Harrison Pope, M.D., a professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and his colleagues found that the average FFMI of steroid users was 23.3, which wasn’t much higher than the 22.8 average of non-users. The study included lifters who used human growth hormone and/or IGF-1 in addition to steroids. Their average FFMI was 26.2.
Pope’s research also shows the clearest difference between users and non-users. Steroids preferentially increase the size of the muscles that attach to the shoulder joints: the lats, trapezius, pectorals, deltoids, and upper arms. (Interestingly, that’s also where steroid-induced acne is most likely to appear.) A guy who’s “yoked,” with traps big enough to support their own ecosystems, almost certainly had pharmaceutical assistance.