recovery from getting snipped

Feb. 1, 2016, 5:41 p.m.

Also don't forget about the waiting period before your actually shooting blanks, know a few people that have extra kid from that mistake.

This^^ OTOH he was a really good kid and he put himself thru uni, rememebr you still got 3 doz hot shots left in there so masturbate much as you can and do a sperm test before yer wife pulls the goalie

It didn't hurt until the freezing came out then I passed out takin a piss from the pain and got big bruise in ribs where I tagged the towel bar going down

Feb. 1, 2016, 6:09 p.m.

YEAH right LOL !!!

my wife dragged me around shopping till the freezing wore off , then made me laugh so hard I damn near puked from the pain , then felt sorry for me and decided to find out if the rocket still went into launch mood !!!:thepimp:

She dragged you off shopping? Clearly you don't wear the pants in the family. Tell her you are not going shopping, end of story.

Thread killer

Feb. 1, 2016, 7:27 p.m.

She dragged you off shopping? Clearly you don't wear the pants in the family. Tell her you are not going shopping, end of story.

She drove that day and it was Save-On for my prescriptions and munchies , and FYI she hates shopping with a passion got lucky that way LOL.

#northsidetrailbuilders

Feb. 2, 2016, 11:19 a.m.

2 weeks later, it's about 90%. i've done a couple of dirt bike days on the weekend and mtn biking last night, first time in a long while. one very short run. hockey tonight. some slight discomfort still but all but good. thank dog!

Feb. 2, 2016, 2:51 p.m.

Awesume! So then get mastubating just as soon as you feel well enough and clean them pipes out!

Feb. 2, 2016, 5:53 p.m.

i think you are supposed to jiz something like 13 times in 90 days or something. high single digits so i'm well on my way!

Feb. 2, 2016, 6 p.m.

I'm pretty sure I had a couple doz under my belt when the condom broke, a week later the lab tests said i was clean, my doc said "whatever you had you should have been selling it"

Feb. 2, 2016, 6:29 p.m.

After I had mine done, I went in with my sample to make sure I was free of the little swimmers. Unfortunately, they found a couple, but they were dead. I was asked how long ago had I "taken the sample". 1/2 hour, cause that's how far away I live. Apparently that was iffy - they couldn't be sure if they were left over from before the snip, or new but dead due to dying since taking the sample.

So, I tried again. As I handed the sample container to the cute young blonde, she asked how long ago I took the sample. I replied "about 2 minutes" and looked over at the washroom off the waiting area. (It took a ton of concentration to generate that sample).

Feb. 3, 2016, 10:47 a.m.

at home? don't you schedule an appt at the doc's office and they have the sampling assistant in that day? i sure hope it isn't the old broads who work at the reception, i'll have a hard time, er, producing.

Feb. 5, 2016, 11 p.m.

2min procedure…gave me a couple days worth of T3's…so took T3's for a couple days and slacked off. Right back at whatever the hell I was doing back then. Zero issues/drama. Don't recall how long until back to sexual function, but it couldn't have been long or I'm sure I'd remember better. Aside from whatever time off due to the procedure…the usual rate of checking the Wife's oil was a solid 6x a week…she just stayed on the pill for 3mths and the rest is history

Feb. 6, 2016, 8:26 a.m.

The Doc said a collegue of his was getting busy the same night as the procedure ( probably BS/bragging on his colleagues part ) but my point would be that everybody is different and every surgeon is gona be different, the procedure just gets done in the docs office with some freezing but maybe you get a complication??

I was pretty cavalier about gettn the vasectomey until the freezing came out [HTML_REMOVED] I woke up on the floor with the towel bar imprint in my ribs, no manufactured drama no worrying no whinging there just pure physical reaction to unexpected pain, i'm taking a piss which starts to hurt so much and take so long and suddenly I'm lying on the floor.

SO ever since it has been fun to tell prospective vasectomy patients how much it hurt and watch them squirm! :)

So why switch to the less safe condom from the pill when she could have waited a few more months, becuz the ex wife was and is still not the sharpest knife in the drawer

and so junior is 28 … great kid

Feb. 6, 2016, 8:56 a.m.

even snipping is something germans can improve :D

https://vimeo.com/139911527

Feb. 6, 2016, 12:39 p.m.

everybody is different and every surgeon is gona be different,

Was gonna point that out as well. Every body handles 'injuries' differently and for sure, doctors/surgeons have different 'touches'….some are hacks, yet still qualified to do what they do.

Feb. 6, 2016, 6:52 p.m.

yeah Loopie one size does not fit all!

And so for all the rest of you fertile dudes out there I just wana reiterate that IME when that freezing came out it hurt like a mofo SO you may wana get help taking a piss eh!