Recommend Me a Physiotherapist

March 31, 2016, 1:04 p.m.

I've broken my 3rd and 5th metatarsal in my foot. I believe the ankle is also sprained. I'm looking for a some physio that can get me back on the bike and playing soccer as quickly as possible. Does anyone have a recommendation of someone in Vancouver? I live in East Van and work around Cambie [HTML_REMOVED] Broadway so anywhere nearby would be ideal.

March 31, 2016, 2:56 p.m.

Richard Boden - Sport and Spinal Physio in Yaletown

March 31, 2016, 5:01 p.m.

Lindsay Trimble at North Burnaby Physio. She's also a mountain biker, which i have fund helpful in a physio.

www.essentialcycles.com | www.essentialcycles.shop 

Service, Sales & Repair Shop, Mountain Bike Rentals, Coaching & Guiding

March 31, 2016, 7:22 p.m.

I go to see Nadine at Form Physio which is at Broadway and Cambie. She's done a lot of work with Canadian Olympic teams. TBH, I don't have much luck with physio but that's probably because I don't do the exercises they give me.

March 31, 2016, 7:52 p.m.

Paolo Bordignon at Salus, hands down the best physio in Vancouver for sports injuries. He works with the olympic gymnastics team, among others. Problem is he gets fully booked three months ahead… PM me, I may be able to give you my appointment next week.

http://www.salusphysio.com/#!paolo-bordignon/cbd4

May 28, 2016, 11:37 a.m.

Lindsay Trimble at North Burnaby Physio. She's also a mountain biker, which i have fund helpful in a physio.

Is that the red haired Lindsey? I used to go to her when she was at cap college physio. She was great!
I go to nathan at pivotal health in westview nV. Super guy , always tunes me up..

May 28, 2016, 1:28 p.m.

Plug for my wife Timberly George at City Sports [HTML_REMOVED] Physiotherapy downtown. She's a Sports Physiotherapist, Mountain Biker, and has done extensive work with various Canadian National Rugby teams.

May 30, 2016, 12:45 p.m.

I ended up going to Lindsey. She's been great and got me back on the bike pretty quickly. It's nice being able to ask bike specific advice when the physio knows exactly what you're talking about. And the bonus is you can talk bikes the entire time she's working on you.

June 24, 2016, 2:31 p.m.

I've been having bursitis/tendonitis issues in one hip.

Can anyone recommend any good Physiotherapists in North Vancouver?

Nov. 2, 2016, 1:03 p.m.

Need a new physio. Shoulder is messed
Current one sucks

North shore preferred.

Also a RMT. Not a massage place that has bars on the windows and a buzzer to get in.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Nov. 2, 2016, 1:26 p.m.

Nathan at Pivotal Health. Westview Plaza, is the physio for BC Bike Race as well.

Nov. 2, 2016, 1:37 p.m.

Downtown, easily accessible from NS: Timberly George, BScPT, BScKin - City Sports [HTML_REMOVED] Physiotherapy Clinic, fantastic therapist, cyclist and does lots of volunteer work with Rugby Canada.

I just spent some time with her correcting my hip and therapy for my lower back, can't recommend enough. Her husband is a regular contributor here too.

"I know that heroes ride bicycles" - Joe Biden

Nov. 2, 2016, 1:38 p.m.

Just saw Reverend's post from May, haha.

"I know that heroes ride bicycles" - Joe Biden

Nov. 2, 2016, 1:45 p.m.

Just saw Reverend's post from May, haha.

who cares, you get a +1 for trying to help anyways - that's what counts.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 2, 2016, 4 p.m.

Downtown, easily accessible from NS: Timberly George, BScPT, BScKin - City Sports [HTML_REMOVED] Physiotherapy Clinic, fantastic therapist, cyclist and does lots of volunteer work with Rugby Canada.

I just spent some time with her correcting my hip and therapy for my lower back, can't recommend enough. Her husband is a regular contributor here too.

The wife thanks you for the plug! Shoulders are a bit of a speciality for her. Other person to see would be Ron Mattison out at Allan McGavin (which is how Timberly learned all her best shoulder techniques!).