Matt Hoffman and The Lars Ligament

March 18, 2015, 10:55 a.m.

http://dirtmountainbike.com/videos/matt-hoffman-lars-ligament.html#ODWJtgeFcjDxJIOp.97

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

March 18, 2015, 7:47 p.m.

Damn, that was a brave moveā€¦and a funny vid.
I woke up during a colonoscopy last summer, that was enough internal weirdness for me, lying on my side surrounded by a medical team gazing upwards to a large screen mounted to the ceiling displaying the ill health of my innards. And what felt like an anaconda up my arse. According to the surgeon (we had a conversation about it later when I asked "did I just dream that"?) the anaesthetic I was given is what Michael Jackson was addicted to and eventually overdosed on. I can see why, it was such beautiful experience overall. The room seemed bathed in soft golden light with tiny fragments of golden glitter floating slowly through the air, and such a sense of happiness and well being. I wouldn't have been much use at the time with helping to operate a bum camera though, unlike Matt with the drill.

March 18, 2015, 8:59 p.m.

Are all colonoscopies supposed to have you under? I was supposedly given "stuff" but I was awake, and reacting to the fucking polyps the cunt was taking out of my colon.

In passing I got a, "Hey, I'll let your doctor know what I found later" as he walked by. Ass doctors are fuckers.

March 18, 2015, 10:17 p.m.

that story is complete bullshit

March 18, 2015, 10:56 p.m.

that story is complete bullshit

That's what I was thinking.

March 19, 2015, 1:20 a.m.

I'm reading his book right now. Haven't got to that part yet but he seems like one hard dude.

March 19, 2015, 1:29 a.m.

Are all colonoscopies supposed to have you under? I was supposedly given "stuff" but I was awake, and reacting to the fucking polyps the cunt was taking out of my colon.

In passing I got a, "Hey, I'll let your doctor know what I found later" as he walked by. Ass doctors are fuckers.

I don't know. I guess it depends on your situation. Ass doctors are mostly arrogant cocks though.
They had to cut most of my colon out, and now when I'm two bottles of wine in I start pissing wine out of my ass. It's not fair.

March 19, 2015, 9:12 a.m.

I hope this option for acl repairs works out.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/2014/11/08/the-future-treating-acl-tears-cutting-surgery/H56nklXNhAXoEptwVay2vN/story.html?event=event25